MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

warmest day so far

warmest day so far - Forums [Biker Match] warmest day so far - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

warmest day so far

the sun is out the sky is blue... hope you find lots of things to do ! have a fantastic day all

Update Reply
wttgill @ 15/04/2007 05:07  

8am we had thick fog!!! sun started peeping through and it's going. off to ace cafe today and a zoom round the smoke. you have a good day too gill.

Update Reply
Di @ 15/04/2007 05:14  

off to lytham, anyone want to join me and babs, meeting time is 11 am at Trafford Centre, Orient Car Park, outside ben & jerrys

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/04/2007 05:38  

sunny and warm in brum bikes out ready to go , stratford then the haunted pub at edgehill, and this evening back change bikes up thro lichfield onto rugeley and over the chase .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2007 05:58  

yeah yeah yeah....yer all just rubbin it in coz you know its thick, wet mist today in cornwall....WELL THANKS!!!!!!

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 15/04/2007 06:17  

awwwww valerossi ere have some sunshine from derbyshire was so warm ere this mornin didnt even need a coat when i took pip a walk !!!!!! stay safe you lot out there ride carefully

Update Reply
storm @ 15/04/2007 08:46  

so warm here in manchester that i cudnt sleep! I should have arranged a ride out cos im in the mood for it now :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/04/2007 11:30  

so warm in Nottingham after early morning mist went - took all the bikes out today except my partners cos its his day with his boys today so went out together yesterday instead! Out with son on back of his blade first. Then took my Ducati out then finished off with a blast on my little 125cc cos she was sick yesterday and b/f had to sort her for me lol!!! Good biking day, wish I was lazing around nice country biker pub like yesterday but unfortunately garden lawn, weeding and clearing up planned - dirty job but someone gotta do it - and that someone is me - again lol!!! Oh well off to MCN weekend at Butlins next weekend which will more than make up for it so not complaining!!! Sandy xx hope you all had a good day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2007 14:49  

Matt, look up, you should have joined us at Trafford and spent all day out on bikes! next time eh m8......... oh next weekend is a good time to go to Rivy if you are around, ESB weekend again!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/04/2007 16:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email