MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Awite !!

Awite !! - Forums [Biker Match] Awite !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Awite !!

Oww Doo folks ! I'm Ricky, and my mum says I'm special !!
Just dropped in after speaking to Matt. Some of you might already know me as a pain in the arse from Bikechat, Matty boys other forum. I'll be dropping in here regular now and get to know and take the piss out of some of ya. Soon as I figure my way around in here. Stay safe ! Booyakasha !!

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 03/09/2010 15:13  

Oo that's odd, your profile isn't showing a photo or a silhouette. You've broken it already!! (Edit: it works now)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 15:21  

Did not take him long to wreck things

Update Reply
marsey @ 03/09/2010 15:27  

He's quite good at breaking things

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 15:39  

Ooooooh they seem a right rowdy bunch this Bikechat lot....... should be interesting

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/09/2010 17:53  

Oi were on best behaviour till we get to know you lot, just wait till were being bad

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 18:12  

Bad, bad???? Can't be having that, we're all good on here...

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/09/2010 18:20  

welcome to the dark side mate. Go here... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6265

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2010 18:23  

Just wait till Big Al finds his way here, then you'll see BAD

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 18:26  

"Just wait till Big Al finds his way here, then you'll see BAD" Can't wait!!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/09/2010 18:46  

ah no, is he still around?

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2010 18:48  

@ Matt
Big Al sounds even better now

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/09/2010 18:58  

you don't wanna know the trouble that guy would bring with him lol. What about Rhino, wheels? What's he up to? Hope he migrates to BM

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2010 19:20  

Evening all

Was chatting to Rhino yesterday and he`s doing well. He doesn`t get on bikechat etc much now and has just changed his bike to a speed triple. Matt i`ll suggest him as a friend to you on facebook unless you`re friends already?

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 03/09/2010 21:23  

added. Thanks Glad he's doing well. What about Big Al? Is he still around?

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/09/2010 00:26  

Not chatted to him for ages hun... I`m still in touch with Half Bake and am off to spend a few days with her week after next.

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 04/09/2010 23:49  

Allo again people ! Been away for a few days, so just catchin up.
Wheels and Marsey.... fancy bumpin into you here. lol Its took a lot of time and training to be able to wreck things by stealth. Speedy Clare the birdwoman !!.... hows ya doin hun, I thought you'd emigrated or sumfink. Anyways.... good to see a few of you nice people on here (arselick finished) and look forward to irritating you all in the future. Allo Matt !

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 07/09/2010 02:04  

Thought i'd best pop me head in here first...was gonna start a BC thread in general chat...dont look like i need to now... We're BC...the original and still the best lookin! and if it can be broken...we'll break it! Hahahahaaaa Soz...had a few Carlsbergs. Al is still about Matt...he pops up on my MSN every now n then. Dont think Laff'll join in...as i remember he had a bad experience on here in the early days...i'll give him a shout later.

Update Reply
mozie @ 10/09/2010 00:21  

Moz !! Hows it goin bud ?
The BC contingent is alive and well. First BC now BM, next step the wooorld !! ahhhhhahahahaha !!
Good to see ya mucker !!

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 10/09/2010 02:03  

Oww Doo folks ! I'm Ricky, and my mum says I'm special !! ye.ll fit right in here then lol welcome you to mozie

Update Reply
madhat @ 10/09/2010 18:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email