MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Yes I'n Back

Yes I'n Back - Forums [Biker Match] Yes I'n Back - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Yes I'n Back

Hey there for the Dudes and Dudess's that met me. Been really busy, working rallying and going to Denmark and Sweden on my trmpy for 2 massive rallies over there, got back last week and had the most amazing time, met loads of great folk and some tasty men so all good there. Denmark and Sweden is just gorgous, had 16 days touring 3 of which was sunny and didn't take my waterproof gear, just water resistant, so well mad with myself grrrrrr......... The days that were fab were justawesome to ride eh. Docked at Hook of Holland, and it was pissing down, so carried on riding through the netherlands until I lost the will to live, pulled up at a campsite called Putten. Lovely site, the receptionist boy there let me dry my gear in the reception which he locked ovenight, and then I cooked myself a curry washed some of the yucky wet gear (thermals) The next day was glorious sunshine, made my way up through toe Emmen then Bremmen in Germany, stopped at a motorway cafe, thought i could have a lovely quiet sleep, but with the door being slammed all night had a shyte sleep. Drove around Hamburg up to the Ferry to get over to Denmark up to Copnhagen to camp down with a Triumph Dudes and some English guys, that put the original Wanna Come to Denmark Posters.....Garry Lucy and Phill. We all made our way, by now there were two folk from Holland with us, so there were 7 by now, and we rode over the massive bridge toSweden and it was bakin hot on the Friday. met 5 gorgeous chopper guys and 2 neat swedish girls. Travelled to Denmark with the swedish girls and 2 xtra swedish guys.....got to a Motorbike Camp in Denmark....Awesome, no children just grown ups with bikes........ Got the the Danish Rally on the Thursday and it was already filling up.....Met up with an English Guy Graham Ham and his American friend Bill (met these at the Swedish Rally, graham has narrate Daisy Diaries.......a fantastic read) Grahams bro and his french wife trish and I hung out had a massive stew killed 5 bottles of wine between the 4 of us, then hit the Clubhouse, and cant recall too much of that night, but seen the photos!!!!! The rest of the weekend was massive fun, too much to go into.... You have to get over to the rallies in Denmark and Sweden if you own a triumph what a total crack it was...... If you want to see the photos have a look on my facebook page,,,,,will obviously have to befriend you first so pm me, and i shall give you the details Ciao for now all Bikerbird 123 aka jan

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 02/09/2010 16:48  

Wellcome back hun where's me postcard and stick of rock

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2010 16:50  

W B Jan, sounds like a great time was had. Can you not put the photos on your BM profile? I don't use FB site.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/09/2010 17:00  

DOH - why didn't you come to my place? I could have dried your stuff and made you a curry. Well, I could dry your stuff but you'd have to make your own curry still cos i'm useless lol. And get ur fotos uploaded to your BM profile, not Facebook!!! It's just as easy, we have the exact same uploading application that Facebook uses.

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/09/2010 17:12  

PML @ Matt offering to cook, as long as he doesn't watch the footy at the same time...he has to call the fire brigade then

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/09/2010 17:18  

stop reminding me! god that was a bad day, was trying to sell my house at the time too lol. I wonder if the grease is still all over the floor tiles.

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/09/2010 17:53  

Jan,,, good to see you about,,, we need to catch up over NZ!!

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 02/09/2010 18:38  

Welcome back, wondering where you went to.
Sounds like you had a great time, despite the weather.

Update Reply
darylt @ 03/09/2010 11:28  

Hey Yall,
Didn;t know you were over that neck of the woods Matt or I certainly would have said hi,......be great to catch up with you dues again one day soon I hope that the lakes camping weekend goes ahead again this year what a laugh that woz

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 04/09/2010 14:52  

Hey Jan, sounds a great time. Time to start planning the next one now then.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 04/09/2010 18:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email