MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Topics YOU have posted in

Topics YOU have posted in - Forums [Biker Match] Topics YOU have posted in - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Topics YOU have posted in

From now on you will see a little eye symbol next to all the topics that you have previously posted in like this... Hope this helps you all track which topics you're interested in

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/08/2010 20:32  

just noticed that (will be an eye on this one now lol)

Update Reply
dunans @ 27/08/2010 20:42  

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/08/2010 20:44  

Matt you could of warned us first lo Drobess and I were sat there wondering what they were lmao

Update Reply
jabecs @ 27/08/2010 20:54  

lol i just had an idea and built it. Took me about an hour, maybe less (i've built it into the All Topics, Active Topics and Search Topics pages)

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/08/2010 20:55  

lol i worked it out pretty sharpish blondie ;)

Update Reply
dunans @ 27/08/2010 20:55  

very helpful

Update Reply
shadowguyver @ 27/08/2010 20:56  

If you see new images popping up around the place then just hover your mouse over and it will tell you what it is. And if you find any images on the site that you can't hover over and get a description of then please let me know asap

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/08/2010 20:59  

lmao am not going to say what a thought lol your so clever boss man

Update Reply
madhat @ 27/08/2010 21:17  

It's the evil eye lol. Matt are you able to make it so that the link is on our profiles and not on the titles? As in 'topics posted in' and we click on it and up comes a list? Sorry, not explaining it too good, but it's been done on other forums. Where we just click on a link and it brings up a page of the topics we've posted in. I find the eye distracting and makes it a bit difficult to find what I'm looking for. Just MHO.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2010 22:00  

Good idea Mat but you had me wondering, thought i had a bug in the computer

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/08/2010 22:22  

Has anyone noticed that we now have our location added to our pics, in the events calendar, move your mouse/cursor over the photos, in the attendance list, and it will show the name and the location. Nice one Matt

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2010 23:46  

Bill - that's just user perception and stuff, part of the human-computer interface. You get used to something and don't expect it to change. If something changes without you expecting it then you think it's NOT correct. When in fact it is :-) Kwak, the events attendance list has indeed been amended per request from blackberry. :-) Regarding adding your forum topics to your profile... of course it's possible :-) Obviously I can't list them all... so what do you say about the latest 20 topics listed, starting with the latest at the top like in the forums,???

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/08/2010 00:06  

Sounds good to me Matt.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/08/2010 00:26  

Added forum topics to profiles under events

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/08/2010 14:03  

i just posted a message as a Newbie and noticed that I had to go through 317 pages to find it and any replies, wouldnt it be better to start at the latest post? Or maybe Im doing summat wrong ( I am blonde afterall !)

Update Reply
Gail blonde @ 09/09/2010 21:58  

Hi OhIdunno and welcome to the club. I think the reason you ended up at page 1 was cos you clicked the title and not the page number. I've done it myself a few times.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2010 22:21  

Liking this new feature Matt. You've been busy.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 10/09/2010 18:33  

OhIDunno... when your in the forums you can select the last page rather than clicking on the main subject as kwak has already said. Also, when you're IN a topic already - there's a PAGE JUMP selection at the top and bottom of every topic which you can select a page from. You can also click on POST REPLY on at page to take you to the LAST page and to the Post Reply box. There's 3 or 4 ways for you. I hope you didn't go through every page!

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/09/2010 19:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email