MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

message dissapeared ?

message dissapeared ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] message dissapeared ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

message dissapeared ?

I could send one to all those fellas who missed out. How are today you doings? Me likings yours profile, you likings mine we get married in 2 weeks. How's that?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2010 10:33  

Maybe we should preserve the really bad ones for their comedic value?
A kind of hall of shame?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2010 10:37  

I think we should spam back with a wee bit of Monty Python lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/08/2010 10:42  

you mean she didn't really likey me long time my emotions are in tatters, tatters I tell you

Update Reply
giantdog @ 25/08/2010 12:33  

There's a web site somewhere that spams the spammers, the object is to get money from them by leading them on ......... cant remember what its called, but they list their exploits.

Clever stuff

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2010 18:11  

Oh I do keep them by the way Here you go... hello! how are you? my name is Masha. I want to meet you.I reviewed your profile. I liked your profile. What do you think of our acquaintance? I am looking for a serious relationship. you are looking for the same thing? sorry that now you do not have a network online. we can talk next time. I can not be often on the Internet. I do not know when I can next time to come. I'll leave you my email and hope you add me. my email: -----(at)yahoo(dot)com.then I'll answer your mail and send some pictures. I'll wait for your answer. Masha I'd like to add again that 60 STUPID PEOPLE replied to "her" via PM on this site and many more will have emailed "her" at the fake email address (which is set up to collect YOUR email address to sell on! Hence it's not allowed to send your email address via PM)

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/08/2010 18:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email