MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Jaffa Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaffa Cakes!!!!!!!!!!! (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Jaffa Cakes!!!!!!!!!!! (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Jaffa Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh Strider Fig Rolls don't get me started!!! I love em! A box of Jaffa's and a packet of Figgy Rolls now we're talking!

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 12/05/2007 15:38  

ya welcome di

Update Reply
storm @ 12/05/2007 16:31  

Mmm Lime flavoured....

Update Reply
rattler @ 12/05/2007 20:15  

nope rattler, if ya gonna have jaffa cakes they have to be the orangy ones, tried the blackcurrent ones but they weren't strong enough

Update Reply
Di @ 12/05/2007 21:38  

lol storm you thining of those figs in dried and juiced form in a tin if you see em off the tree they all sugar and sweet and yes baked in honey thomsondiane fantastic lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 12/05/2007 21:49  

lol earthwind i try an stay away from shriveled stuff !!!!!!! i mean shriveled apricots, prunes currants etc, i know they preserved well that way but god they do look ugly !!!!!! an ya have to reconstitute them them with saliva the real deal off the tree even sounds more appealing lol

Update Reply
storm @ 13/05/2007 03:49  

yes storm I know exactly what you mean re the shriveled stuff lmao I worked in a dried fruit factory many moons ago enough dried fruit to put me off for life...

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/05/2007 06:45  

Jaffa cakes and fig rolls.............. just one thing missing after eating them Toilet rolls.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 13/05/2007 07:40  

thanks fer that stranger

Update Reply
Di @ 13/05/2007 07:46  

an plenty of it rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice to see ya back my bessie mate pip send her woofs and barks to ya toooooooo

Update Reply
storm @ 13/05/2007 08:20  

LMAO Yup guys the Jaffa's are meant to be orangey in my book, the others I've tried but theyr too sickly. Hey Rube, your eating too many mate lol. WP

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 13/05/2007 11:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email