MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

found love on site

found love on site - Forums [Biker Match] found love on site - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

found love on site

Just interested if many other members have been lucky in finding a partner on site, really been a great experience for me in finding friends and a very special person. Just wondered!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2010 21:02  

Not found love, but then I'm not looking for it. Found a life though , and met loads of great people. Certainly wouldn't rule out finding lurrrrvvve, cos there's some great guys on here

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/08/2010 21:50  

lots of people have. See the testimonies page from the homepage. Lots of similar topics to this also. :-D

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/08/2010 21:53  

i have found some great friends since joining the site, but im not looking for love, on this site or anywhere else, i believe in fate and dont search for anything in life in all honesty. But i know lots of bm members who have found love.. within a few weeks of joining the site.. quite impressive in my opinion!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2010 23:04  

BM has had a couple of marriages, a couple of 'setting up home together' and a recent engagement, that I know of.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/08/2010 23:37  

Yes

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 19/08/2010 09:16  

How cool for you Babs, I'm really chuffed for you hun. Catch up with you soon I hope. XXX

Update Reply
DG99 @ 19/08/2010 09:59  

Not found love, but not really looking either. But I have found some amazing friends, most recent lives near me and been on two big rideouts :D

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 19/08/2010 11:05  

having been on here a year i was just about to give up and i found my kev (scrapyardmonster) and i can honestly say ive never been as happy as i am right now,,love him to bits

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 19/08/2010 15:02  

Well myself and bigned got together from this site, chatting first , then meeting at Borrowdale, then sort of hit it off from after that , great guy, great site, great friends, what more can i say , couldnt have met anyone more suited to me. just hope i can still be saying this for years to come , lol

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 19/08/2010 15:58  

All those who have posted in here but haven't posted in the 'testimonies' and would like to contribute to it please follow the link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/testimonies.asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/08/2010 16:06  

I found someone on another biker site, does it count...? Met some great people otherwise through here, it's definitely a great place to meet like minded people for ride outs!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 19/08/2010 18:21  

Ian and I met online 4 years ago, moved in together last year and got engaged this year :-)

Tho we did not meet on here, We have met lots of people on here and feel lucky to be able to call many friends :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/08/2010 20:33  

(((Shell & Mr P )))

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 19/08/2010 20:39  

Thanks BL ...Big huggles back :-)

You and Ki
Jackie n scorpio
Cassie n blue
K n nawe
No pillion n big Liam
Carrie n ned
That's just a few I know who have met on here I am sure there are loads more

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/08/2010 05:04  

Wow great response from everyone (kaw600) and myself have met on here and a great time so far, thanks BM XXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2010 07:50  

...me & Frank quite like each other...

Update Reply
Lind. @ 30/08/2010 21:45  

i might setup the ability to link to the person you're partnered with, then we can track the stats.

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/08/2010 22:24  

hey Matt thanks for BM ... met VFRbabe at Aviemore and if it hadnt been for BM i wouldnt have found her ... cheers mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2010 22:30  

ur very welcome. Thanks for the thanks. Make sure you submit a testimony if you've not already

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/08/2010 00:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email