MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

After the time I've spent here I've got to go!

After the time I've spent here I've got to go! - Forums [Biker Match] After the time I've spent here I've got to go! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

After the time I've spent here I've got to go!

Nothing other than lack of cash is finally killing my subscription here. I've rode it out as long as I can but actually keeping the bike on the road is worth more to me than a random occasional chat/forum entry, I've slowed down my involvement with the site quite a bit in recent weeks and no longer can justify the payments that coupled with an imminant price increase has lead me to my choice to say goodbye to all here for now! Met some genuinly nice folks here and shall miss being able to chat/respond to a forum, I'll not deleate my profile for the time being but that may come if I'm unable to actually do anything about my seriously short of cash situation soon! I hope to see a few of you at the Rallies I attend in the coming years, in the mean time, our club (HDMCC) is having it's 2nd Bailwood Rally 13th May next year please take a look at our clubs web site and Facebook Page for future updates on that I'm not adding it to the events here just yet as a few things still need to be finalised and I'd not enter it till it was good to go! Good luck to all and hope you can all keep it shiney side up Andy Aka Hull750Rider

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 15/08/2010 23:37  

Aww that's a shame Andy, you'll be missed. I hope your situation improves rapidly, all the best Sandi.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2010 06:00  

All the best Andy, I am looking at going to the Spat out of Hull rally in a few weeks time, so might catch up with you there. Cheers Stuart.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 16/08/2010 07:32  

Hull I wish you well and good fortune for the future.

I know how you feel I have had a £10000 pay cut! Gutted but we will survive! aye!!

I have just logged on to unsubscribe too due to finance so your not alone.
Bon voyage huggs kisses matey xx
Moon xxx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 16/08/2010 07:54  

Awww ... sorry you arent going to be around :( Who is gonna torment me and run now! Stay safe and hopefully see you out and about at a meet/ride out :) Alex

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/08/2010 09:20  

Bon voyage mate and hope you've made some wicked friends for life

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2010 10:36  

awww big hugs Andy & hopefully see ya again sometime

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/08/2010 10:39  

Andy i've just rejoined this morning after more than a month and nobody noticed I'd gone

All the best and see you at a future event no doubt

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/08/2010 10:53  

Terry, i had at least one conversation at squires this weekend askin about your whereabouts. Most people don't realise you've gone anywhere till you come back. My subscription ends in mid october and if i'm still out of work by then it will also not be renewed. I won't renew it until next April after that. Andy, desperate time calls for desprerate measures. You still got your friends and a roof over your head. everything else is a bonus. see you around matey.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 16/08/2010 11:10  

Andy thats a shame...but recently become jobless myself so I know what you mean.. but as long as you've still got your bike I'm sure we will see you out and about, especially at the MAG rallies. Tek care and hopefully things will improve in the near future. Moon...sorry that you are not renewing your subs either...but hopefully things will improve for you too. Phil..same goes to you... I very nearly watched Jeremy Bloody Kyle this morning...then remembered your wise words...and stepped away from the telly!! lol RK...we were just on about you yesterday at Squires!!!! People ARE missed .. so don't think you can hide for long, laddy!! lol Glad you're back! Getting this back on thread.. all the best Andy and good luck with the trike too!

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/08/2010 11:27  

Thanks Karey and Phil, i'm feelin all loved again

See you both soon and Andy, keep us posted on the trike build

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/08/2010 11:47  

Thanks All Terry the Trike is finished leagal and on the road (but just to make things interesting her "all black" wiring is now causing problems) she's blowing her main fuse taking out all the lights and horn when the lights are turned on so today/tomorrow will be a long slow process (all cables are fully wrapped in black electricians tape ) to try find the cause! I'll start at the switch and work back. It's puzzeling because she was fine for her MSVA test and on every occasion upto going there.................

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 16/08/2010 13:30  

This is just 'Au revoir' Andy - I'm sure we will see u again , maybe at a MAG rally, or even the Ure Welcome Back rally next month. Ride safe, mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2010 13:51  

by Andy see you soon. and yes RK i was asking about you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/08/2010 21:37  

You should just keep all your messages from everyone and then you'll be able to PM them still on a reply even without a subscription as far as I'm aware, or do they go out of date? At least you can stay in touch with peeps. I had a couple of weeks recently where I had no subscription so all I did was look at forums and PM people I'd already been speaking to lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2010 21:59  

soz to see u go HR, hope yr money situation improves. Terry gud to see u back

Update Reply
drobess @ 16/08/2010 22:04  

I've just had a few busy weeks juggling kids (not literally but could be fun) so i'm hoping to get to as many events as I can over the next few weeks. It's nice to be back.

Tracey I hope you're on the mend

Bill I'll see you Friday

Andy, apologies for hijacking your thread but good luck with the wiring, sounds like a nightmare

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/08/2010 22:17  

No Joy today so at it again tomorrow, If I'd done the wiring from the start this would not be a problem as I'd have gone down the coloured wiring route! Just too much black wire and no obvious route to take at the mo

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 16/08/2010 22:42  

Sorry to see you go HR but like has ben said before reply to the PM's and let us know where your gonna be for met ups

he same goes for the rest of you

Update Reply
jabecs @ 16/08/2010 22:54  

Hey Andy sorry to hear you won't be renewing, I still remember tge 1st time we met at Roses and you introduced me to someone you had pillied there.. Turned out to be someone I went to school with and had not seen in 27 years ... I still owe ya for that one !!! Lmao good job Tracy knows I am joking :-)

I am sure we will see you about, ride safe

Shell x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/08/2010 04:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email