MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Any regular meet ups near Glasgow?

Any regular meet ups near Glasgow? - Forums [Biker Match] Any regular meet ups near Glasgow? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Any regular meet ups near Glasgow?

I'm travelling up to Glasgow on the 20th August for my 2 week summer holiday and was wondering if there are any regular BM meet ups in that area

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 11/08/2010 09:04  

Not yet ... but PM madhat as shes trying to sort some out up there Have a wicked holiday Santa

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/08/2010 09:08  

will do you never know if anybody picks up this thread and fancies meeting up for a cuppa or a pint...

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 11/08/2010 11:15  

Hi there, I'm about an hour away from Glasgow and would be happy to meet up with you, I'm sure Madhat would be as well. Are you coming up on the bike? Katie

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/08/2010 13:15  

Hi Katie, yes I'm coming up on the bike - fully booked the first week lololol but nothing yet planned for the second week, was gonna call in on dumfriesdik for a cuppa, but the more the better Silke

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 11/08/2010 13:27  

I'm close by too but will be down in Yorkshire that weekend. Are you in the Glasgow area for the 2 weeks, as the next weekend there is a rally at Drymen (nr Glasgow) at the bottom of Loch Lomond so could meet up then if you wanted. Have a great time up here, Stuart.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 11/08/2010 13:31  

Hi Stuart, yes I think I will be in the area the full 2 weeks erm going to a gig on the 21st Aug and at some point we will nip over to Edinburgh for 2 days, maybe some travel with campervan? and most definitely fishing - oh must pack BOOKS lolololol AND keep my gob shut But other than that nothing yet planned, still got another week anyway, I can sent my mobile no out by private message at a later stage so we can meet up Silke

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 11/08/2010 14:14  

Look forward to meeting you when you come up. Safe ride up. stuart

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 11/08/2010 18:17  

COOL Stuart

Hope the weather will be better than of late haha

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 13/08/2010 17:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email