MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

125cc Honda Varadero for sale

125cc Honda Varadero for sale - Forums [Biker Match] 125cc Honda Varadero for sale - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

125cc Honda Varadero for sale

I am really upset to announce that I have to sell my pride and joy. It has done me proud since the day I sat on it with 1 mile on the clock but needs must and we need a car.

There is a picture of the bike in my profile.

Make: Honda
Model: XV 125 Varadero
Colour: Custom orange and blue
Year: 2005
Miles: 24,000
MOT: Ran out March '10
Tax: March '11
No of Owners: Just me since new
Price: £1,500

This is one of the biggest 125cc motorcycles around with a v-twin engine. Many people are shocked when they see the L plates when I go on ride-outs as the bike looks like a 400cc.

I am nearly 18 stone and the bike has no problem pulling me at 70mph.

There have never been any problems with the bike. I had it serviced regulary at the Honda dealership until it went bust. I do have the service history book but I am not sure I can find it.

I have done a search on bike trader and people are selling the same spec bike for £2,000. I am willing to take £1,500 or nearest offer.

All the bike needs for the MOT is rear tyre. Mechanically, the bike is sound but you are free to come and take a look.

It doesnt have the original exhaust, it has a stainless scorpion instead. Other extras include a Givi (56ltr?) top box and centre stand which were extras.

Anyone interested, please reply here or send me a private message.

Im in Burnley, Lancashire if anyone would like to see the bike.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 06/08/2010 17:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email