MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello from newby George, from MK.

Hello from newby George, from MK. - Forums [Biker Match] Hello from newby George, from MK. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello from newby George, from MK.

Hello peeps - Milton Keynes calling!

I am a newby, so please be gentle with me.. LOL.

Looking for Biker mates... Guys and Gals to hang with and play Bikes. Other things, romantic, or prospective pillion passengers, only by strict negotiation. LOL,

Looking forward to meet you all.

George.

Update Reply
BishopGeorge @ 31/07/2010 20:10  

Hi George and welcome to the site ( are you really a bishop ??? ) Is a bit quiet around here at the moment cos they are all swimming back fron the Tan hill Rally Have a look around and see what's going on in your area or join in the events further away ! We are a friendly bunch on here ( only need tablets once a day and the odd crayon to chew ) Pop in the chat room and say hi

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 31/07/2010 20:24  

hey George welcome enjoy and as ann said check out events and threads to see what going on and jump right in

Update Reply
madhat @ 03/08/2010 23:56  

Hiya george
As said jump in and fill ya boots we are safe as long as BJ is kept away from the full moon

Update Reply
JP @ 04/08/2010 06:19  

Hello and welcome to BM Some great ride outs/meet ups/rallies/nights out ... and weekends away ... check them all out on our events calender and keep an eye on the forums for 'spur of the moment' meet ups Hope to see you out and about at a meet soon

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 04/08/2010 08:40  

Hi and welcome to the club BishopGeorge / George

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/08/2010 08:57  

Hiya and welcome to BM (basically mental) find something that takes your fancy and jump in

moon ................. did someone say moon .................................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/08/2010 10:17  

Thank you everyone for your friendly comments..

I am sure I will 'jump right in' as directed by most, and hopefully get to some rallies and see you all in the flesh, eventually... Did someone actually say moon on here... watch you dont get banned... that could be a personal detail you're disclosing...!

You do all seem like such a typical.. Biker friendly community.. another reason I am a returnee to Bikes.. it is quite an attraction to be friendly, and open handed towards others.. its just not usual today in other things... people appear so defensive and abrasive.... Long live Bikes and Bikers!!!

And Yes! in answer...I really am a Bishop... but promise never to hit you over the head with a Bible...

Update Reply
BishopGeorge @ 06/08/2010 02:20  

Welcome BishopGeorge to what I have found to be a fascinating bolt-hole. Northants is relatively quiet and I guess I don't see too many serious bikers around Bucks either. A few zooming scooters and 'L' riders about. Some HD's and BMW's streaking down the A45. London appears a pain to park though, depending which borough you're in, so biking is alive and kicking down there!!

Give a nod or PM if you're wanting a ride-out.

Greg

Update Reply
GregatHigham @ 06/08/2010 07:40  

welcome to bm mate newby myself but these guys are spot on been out with a few of them already my advise get out and meet these mentalist great bunch lol

Update Reply
wozabee @ 07/08/2010 19:45  

Hello George, good to meet you and look forward to seeing out on some wicked rides out soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2010 16:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email