MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Diesel on road

Diesel on road (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Diesel on road (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Diesel on road

Hey Marty,

Sadly your bike didn't escape as lightly as we did ..... But want you to know I would get on the back of you again without hesitation hun.

And I know if you could of avoided what happened happening you would of.

Big hugs to you for keeping us both alive and fairly intact lol ..... Oh and the trip was still worth while the Appollo Gig was awesome

Update Reply
jabecs @ 19/07/2010 22:48  

cats out of bag now jay lol. your right gig was good ,would be better if we werent limping everywhere hee hee[ouch],hopefully shell we`ll be last off bike this year. happy riding allmarty

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/07/2010 04:53  

Hee Hee (ouch) deffo last one this year for us ....I have had a word with my people and they assured me no more this year.

Yeah limping is not good at Gigs but was still a fab night..... Thanks for the invite wouldn't have missed it even if i had known was gonna have the off. Roll on next one

Update Reply
jabecs @ 20/07/2010 09:55  

Sorry to hear bout your off but glad neither of you had serious injuries. Sad bout your bike, but least they can be replaced - unlike us Hope you're both back to 100% soon

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 20/07/2010 12:55  

cheers skinnylady were good. keep it shiny side up lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/07/2010 18:54  

Well done MD pleased your both ok and not to much damage to your selfs, Diesel is sure the bikers worst nightmare as i and many bikers have found out. Ride safe & be aware of every thing

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2010 12:29  

Sorry to hear about your spill MD, but glad to hear you both got away with minor scrapes. Does that mean that Tan Hill is hit on the head. Hope your both fighting fight soon.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 21/07/2010 16:50  

tan hills off was gonna blag a lift but remembrd my sisters 25th wed anniversary,so thats that settled.Nearly blew it for jay as shes jet settin off to crete today. alls well DB anyhoo ,ta marty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2010 17:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email