MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Greetings from Morecambe / Birmingham Cheltenham

Greetings from Morecambe / Birmingham  Cheltenham - Forums [Biker Match] Greetings from Morecambe / Birmingham  Cheltenham - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Greetings from Morecambe / Birmingham Cheltenham

Hello all, just joined up to the site and what a great way of meeting fellow bikers. I travel a lot and work between the three locations above. If anyone has anything organised in terms of groups or days out please give me a message.

Would be good to meet other biking enthusiasts.

John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 00:13  

Hello and welcome to BM Its a great site full of great people ... we have a full events calander, def something for everyone See you out and about at at meet soon ... or watching mimi ... pounce' on you as we go through the lakes

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 13/07/2010 00:43  

Hi and welcome to the club morecambebaywander aka John

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2010 00:47  

Hi, when you know you'l be coming to Chelt give us a shout as always something going on around .

Update Reply
savanna @ 13/07/2010 01:26  

Hi John and welcome to BM Pull up a chair, check out the events and forums and hopefully you can get along to some!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/07/2010 08:14  

hi john welcome ohhhh ye minni has a great pounce

Update Reply
madhat @ 13/07/2010 08:18  

O yes another Hobbit to add to the hoard (evil snigger)

Hi and welcome to BM basically mental)

Grab a spoon and start eatin round the egdes :)

Loads goin on in and around Brum next couple of months take a look at events pages to see what takes ur fancy and jump in

few of us are goin to St Andrews on sunday for th eOn 2 Wheels bike show if u fancy joinin in drop me a pm and i'll let u know meet up details

BJ xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/07/2010 09:45  

Hey everyone thanks for the messages, it's great to find like minded, genuine people on this website and I have already got in touch with some fantastic individuals.

Hoping to get in touch and meet up with many more so please get in touch if there are any big events, rides going on that you think I might be interested in.

John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 11:33  

Hullo John, welcome to the club. Thought I'd join the ladies in saying hi

Update Reply
giantdog @ 13/07/2010 16:47  

Hey Giant Dog, thanks for the greetings. How are you doing dude? John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 18:25  

hiya john rideout to matlock bath if you didnt already know meeting at rivington barn but myself and a mate will be riding there from morecambe if you fancy it details are on another thread :)

Update Reply
wozabee @ 16/07/2010 17:54  

Hello mate thanks for the message. Will check out the schedule for the week and let you know. Sounds good though. Cheers for the invitie mate.

John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2010 14:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email