MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Chat

Chat - Forums [Biker Match] Chat - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Chat

I can't seem to access Chat???? Every time I click on it, I get this icon that resembles a small explosion!!! Have Miss & GL broke it?.......lol

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/07/2010 19:18  

aheeemmm... lol it keeps freezin... i promise i havent broken it!!! but it is possibly that miss has

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2010 19:21  

lol

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/07/2010 19:26  

yeah it was v what done it

Update Reply
dunans @ 12/07/2010 19:31  

Yeah have to be honest two nights in a row that chat was unusable and even the whole site seems to go down! Think its time to have a strong worded conversation with the hosting company. Also why is there always over 1000 visitors online??

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 13/07/2010 23:20  

seems to be working OK , I will email Matt direct as I noticed its been playing up most of tonight

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/07/2010 23:22  

i agree with you saffie, chat was most frustrating this evening... we all seemed to lagg out at the same time. the 1,000 visitors are probably lurking hun.. lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 23:23  

Shell to be honest saw you logging into chat for less than 2 minutes and leave. There was 11 of us in the chat and it dropped when it took over 5 minutes to be able to send a message,struggling to log in etc.. and as I said this is the 2nd night in a row that this has happened.

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 14/07/2010 08:30  

Hey Guys - if you ever have probs with chat or anything then PM one of the Mods, or Matt immediately (via the help page). If he don't know anything's wrong then he can't fix it & usually he needs to see it as it happens so that he can see what the cause is.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/07/2010 08:50  

I stumbled into the chat room last night and it was brilliant, insane but brilliant. Anyone who hasn't give it a whrill get in there

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/07/2010 09:30  

Saffie... I am the hosting company, I built and manage the servers as well as all the website code. I've not noticed a problem on the site, but I'll check tonight. The servers are always runnings fine, about 20% of capacity. There's an average of 3,000 people online every night which you can appreciate is quite a lot. Note: The services restart every hour to speed things up when getting slow. Someone please drop me an email when it's happening next time, as it's happening NOT after it's happened.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/07/2010 10:10  

I will pop onto chat tonight and mail you if it happens Matt. As hfg said, as its happening next time please mail Matt or any of the mods so it can be addressed asap :) I was in chat last night, and it didnt happen while I was in, but others said it was happening afterwards. Saffi if anything needs fixing on here ... we know a man that can :) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 14/07/2010 10:23  

i havent broke anything BL lol wondered why we hadnt seen you as for 3000 users on site they aint in chat lol but 15 last night made it hard to keep up lol but serious falling out window last few nights and its long climb back in lol *hums theme tune*

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 14/07/2010 11:30  

saffie is right for the past two evenings *especially* chat had crazy lagg... we all lagged out several times, got screen freeze repeatedly. if it happens tonight, we will contact you guys! EDITED ~ *dances to theme tune* lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 11:32  

Might be wrong here as I am in no way a IT guy..but if there are so many handles open to a website(visitors) it uses up bandwith and will affect the whole site not just the part of the site they in...just my thought.

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 14/07/2010 14:38  

lol of course you're wrong saffie,... you are male d'oh im joking hun!!! we love you really!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 15:11  

I just really wanna make sure it works for tonight starting to have withdrawel symptoms not being able to chat and browse profiles at the same time.....you love me :)

Update Reply
Edinburgh Saffie @ 14/07/2010 16:41  

lol Saffie who couldnt love you hun.. your a hoot in chat!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2010 09:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email