MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brum Nite Out - Sat 7th August

Brum Nite Out - Sat 7th August (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Brum Nite Out - Sat 7th August (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brum Nite Out - Sat 7th August

I don't know about booty shaking, but I'll be there anyway for a beer!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 16:44  

V just stand by me cos wen i start a jiggin the surrounding areas shake !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/07/2010 16:57  

Don't the pub need a special licence for all that booty shaking. Its a problem called ground resonance (look it up). can be disaterouse for smaller buildings and Helicopters. The only way to stop it is to leave the ground. so if you think your getting out of control could you all please start jumping up and down vigerously.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/07/2010 17:23  

But phill dont forget birmingham int is just down the road and all the ground resonance then vigerous jumping up and down ???

Update Reply
JP @ 13/07/2010 17:29  

I know JP also possible tsunami in many countries. But benefits for me still outweigh all that.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/07/2010 17:34  

Are you being naught Uncle Philip about the possibility of lots of bouncing women?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2010 18:00  

It's not the possibilty of Bouncin women that i was thinking about. I don't get out much.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/07/2010 19:28  

Squashy pretty sure the site of me bouncing would turn your pint !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/07/2010 01:17  

Not long now Hobbits and all those who are venturing to the Shires next week!

Update Reply
serendipity @ 30/07/2010 20:29  

Have you picked your "special" outfit for the night Shamps?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2010 22:59  

Not gonna be able to make this one, himself is in Southern Ireland and I got nobbled into working that weekend, hope ya all have a great time, hope to see ya all at Alex's BBQ

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 31/07/2010 13:16  

Hey! The Rat will be in attendance on the trusty Triumph that just completed a 2125 mile return trip to Faro via Spain. I picked up a nasty rash returning, apparently an allergy to a hyperallorgenic travel wash! Wore two tee-shirts washed in it for approx 36 hours before realising the cause. I've been on meds for the last 3 days and it's improving slowly. See you all there

Update Reply
Rattay @ 31/07/2010 15:27  

Congrats on the trip and sorry about the rash ratty ... Ian and I will be there although not sure we will be doing the ride out in the Sunday ... Sounds great but it would be a long old hike home for us lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/08/2010 05:21  

I'm relatively new on here, would someone please tell me, why all the hobbit, shire , frodo references to Brum?

Update Reply
2Tdreamin @ 01/08/2010 17:28  

it started as a Joke 2t .. we had the northern riders & the southern ones ... & then we got quite a few from middle England ... ie Middle earth ... not only that when you see how much JP can put away food wise .. you will see why the ref to Hobbits ... he believes in pre breakfast ... 2nd pre breakfast ... breakfast ... 2nd breakfast etc etc ( & some have REALLY hairy feet, tho we keep quiet about that cos it upsets em )

Now we have the Middle Earth Hobbits, the Scottish Yeties, The Northern God & Goddesses of Gondor & The Southern Riders of Rohan .. just a bit of fun that's all

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/08/2010 17:50  

Thanks SV. I wonder where Mordor is? Best not go into that I suppose.

Update Reply
2Tdreamin @ 01/08/2010 19:01  

Bump

Update Reply
JP @ 02/08/2010 08:53  

Hey guys and gals, thought I could make this night but I'm in Brighton for the evening! Enjoy your evening out all. John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2010 16:33  

Party time in Hobbit and again for anyone who is brave enuf to join in lol

newbies more than welcome :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/08/2010 16:35  

Looking forward to this one

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/08/2010 18:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email