MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

breakdown

breakdown  - Forums [Biker Match] breakdown  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

breakdown

hiya all my breakdown cover is due to run out and i was wondering if anyone could tell me any good ones to use or should i stick with RAC cheers all ride safe x

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 28/06/2010 17:56  

I get mine combined with my insurance sorry :(

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/06/2010 21:36  

I've been with the RAC for years and have always been happy with them, but I've never used anybody else so I don't have anything to compare them to. I guess it partly depends on your priorities though. The reason why I chose RAC in the first place was a comparison which said they did the highest percentage of roadside repairs, as opposed to just taking you home broken. Green Flag are supposed to have the fastest average response time, which might be important if you often travel alone. If you have more than one vehicle you'll want personal as opposed to vehicle cover.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2010 21:52  

Ian and I have joint AA cover that covers us no matter if we driving or riding, having a car and a bike each it was cheaper than having it with our insurance

The AA cover paid for itself a few weeks ago when the alternator went on Ians car, they have a new service included in price where they will come to your house and do repairs on roadside or drive, If your car cannot be sorted there and then, you get an AA warranty with the work and it's a heck of a lot cheaper than the garage doing it!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/06/2010 03:43  

thanks all lol ive stuck with r.a.c

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 29/06/2010 21:47  

Stuck on a rac...sounds like torture!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2010 21:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email