MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

On Two Wheels Urban Bike Show 18/7/10

On Two Wheels Urban Bike Show 18/7/10 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] On Two Wheels Urban Bike Show 18/7/10 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

On Two Wheels Urban Bike Show 18/7/10

Cheers for a great day folks! And thanks for all the enccouragement with my first time on a bike. My tutor is probably popping the pills as we speak now! Shamps x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 18/07/2010 21:08  

Had a great day ,was good to meet you all ,look forward to seeing you next week.

Update Reply
joesa @ 18/07/2010 21:19  

Thanks Uncle Phil, have deleted them from my profile now folks, they are on Events page. Well done Shamps, I know we were encouraging you but you were still very brave to do it with us all there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2010 21:25  

Thanks V chick! and cheers for the Cherry Coke Shamps x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 18/07/2010 22:29  

Thanks for taking the time to take photos, much appreciated

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2010 23:21  

Yet another great day with excellent company and doughnuts (thanks V xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) Shamps go girl for riding a bike for first time and thought it was quite funny to see AL standing round holding ur earrings !!! Mr Ken has pics to put on as well :) Squashy think we shall have to try that new parking move at Matlock lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/07/2010 12:06  

Piccies now loaded! Way to go Shamps, the one photo shows that you really did get both feet off the ground at the same time !!!! Will get you some copies done to keep for posterity. Fab stunt show put on by Craig & Wingnut; amazing how he got that VN1500 pulling wheelies and then managed to stop it as well over such a short distance. V, not just doughnuts but a selection of apple, custard or strawberry many thanks and no I didn't manage not to lick my lips

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 19/07/2010 19:44  

Nice to bump into and say hi to some of you on Sunday, hopefully catch you all again soon. Great Pics to.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/07/2010 23:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email