MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bikers in the South South West

Bikers in the South  South West - Forums [Biker Match] Bikers in the South  South West - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bikers in the South South West

We seem to be in the minority ....make a positive noise here, let us know about events, ride outs , going for a pint etc.

Regular bike nights (google for more details).

Wednesdays ... Clay Pidgeon bike night ... Clay Pidgeon Shooting Range .... between Yeovil & Dorchester on the A35. (way up north)

Thursdays .... Weymouth Bike Night ..... Nothe Fort Weymouth .... £1 for air ambulance.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 08:26  

How do you edit the damn title on here ? .... That should read South & South West ... sort it out admins ...;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 08:29  

Now I can't edit/delete anything on my own posts .... wtf? ..... it's like something out of George Orwell's 1984 in here.... lmao

Is there really any other paying members from the south west on here, or are we considered a sub-species? ....ahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 10:19  

How do you edit the damn title on here ? .... That should read South & South West ... sort it out admins ...;-) flat tracker 762, a PLEASE may swing a swiftier response. We can't edit our own title, so it pays to type carefully lol Matt changes the titles, if you ask nicely, via the contact page.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2010 11:04  

I wasn't looking for a swift response, I was approaching the situation with humour .... PLEASE don't patronise me like some naughty schoolboy, as there is nothing remotely offensive contained herein ... If there was a delete button for my thread I'd have used it earlier.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 11:28  

Didn't mean to patronsie ya, I was responding with humour.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2010 11:40  

Hi just joined the site I'm here in the south west @ Newton Abbot so your not alone, back into bikes after along pause. Have ordered a new Triumph form Bridge motorcycles and waiting for it to arrive so as soon as it's here I'll hopefully be able to get to a few get together. If any are interested wed night is bike night down on Paington seafront (can't make it as i work away all week)

Update Reply
badger59 @ 22/06/2010 13:42  

weston bike nights -thurs £1 to british legion few stalls and grub/coffee also scally's biker friendly pub regular live music and right next to sea front usually good crack

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 22/06/2010 17:40  

Good Lad FT762.. Other side of Southampton to you, Loomies is the only place I've found so far on the road from Winchester to Petersfield good twisty road but speed trapped regular.. may be a few too many sportsbikes for your likein (said with humour of course).. The New Forest seem to have Harley gigs quite a lot, my blade does not fit in there...

Update Reply
Tezzzer @ 22/06/2010 18:24  

http://www.3xmotorcycles.com/news/newsDetail.php?Southa...e-Night-78

Update Reply
Tezzzer @ 22/06/2010 18:28  

No worries Tezzer, I don't fit in at Harley meets either, the egos do my head in & the chrome hurts my eyes ..... the Harley is my bike, not my religion ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 18:28  

FT!!!! Go say three Bloody Mary's and read pages 115 to 264 of the Harley Accessories catalogue... sheesh!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/06/2010 18:45  

i think i covered that last night in chat its compulsary to have zippo,tankard,bottom/top rocker and matching wallet lol and the attitude of superior status that goes with it lol *note all in jest*

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 22/06/2010 18:48  

TC ..... I'm quite willing to go drink 3 bloody Marys ..... but I'm afraid I don't posess any literature which could be deemed elitist propaganda.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2010 18:50  

OK so we have a few bikers in the slightly south west mainland but have we got any in the real South west Cornwall or is it a barrenless biker land????????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2010 22:13  

Can't be barrenless biker land John cos your there

Update Reply
jabecs @ 02/09/2010 22:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email