MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone fancy another chilled weekend in September?

Anyone fancy another chilled weekend in September? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone fancy another chilled weekend in September? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone fancy another chilled weekend in September?

I'm organising another camping weekend based on the same format as the free camping weekend but this one has a little twist.

I'm hiring an authentic TIPI camp in a wooded valley in Wales. There's 7 tipis in total that sleep between 6 and 8 people, the largest of which is 28ft across with a real fire in the centre for evening chill out parties . I've put a pic of the inside of the biggest on my profile but two are honeymoon tipi's that only sleep two peeps. (Also on my profile showing the outside). We would have the entire site to ourselves.

The camp has hot showers, proper toilets, BBQ, clay pizza ovens and chillers for the beer . (Anyone taking up valuable beer space with food will be asked to leave )

I'm currently working out a weekend that would include food to save everyone doing shop runs when you arrive. Each tipi has proper beds, cooking facilities including pans, crockery etc and inside fire so the only thing you would need to bring is a sleeping bag and beer. All the wood for all the fires inside and out will be provided too.

This is strictly limited to 34 people and i've already got a few provisional bookings. It will be weekend of 10th or 17th September and I haven't finalised costs yet but I reckon it will be around £75.00 per head from Friday morning to Sunday night including food.

I'm giving the owner a substantial deposit next week to secure the whole site so I need to get it booked and organised asap. I would need a deposit before the end of the month or your space will be re-allocated to be fair to everyone else.

Have a think about it over the weekend and shout up next week if you're interested.

Cheers RK

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/06/2010 21:33  

Sorry hon will be starting to get cold for me to camp, & with Farmyard at the start of Sept will be too soon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/06/2010 21:36  

It is a no from me too am afraid Terry. Its the weekend after our Scotland/Ure Welcome trip and i'm working the 10th on half nights. Horses will be coming in that weekend too so i'll be knackered for any nights away after that. Sounds like it would be a blast too

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 16/06/2010 21:56  

What is the food going to be Terry?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/06/2010 22:21  

sounds good to me will let you know of i'm free soon as i can, that my birthday weekend and my daughter may have arranged some thing, i have details of this site somwere and thought it sounded good but a bit upmarket fo us

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/06/2010 22:44  

Bill ur birthday !!!!! we must celebrate xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2010 00:04  

should of kept my mouth shut, any thing could happen now

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/06/2010 00:16  

Bill the worst that can happen is we get you blinding drink !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2010 00:21  

no from me to sorry mate but its a week after scotland and ure welcome,are you going to ure welcome?

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 17/06/2010 00:49  

Soz, but no from me too. Have trip to Dubia/Hong Kong booked for Sept. Never enough weeks in the year :( x

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 17/06/2010 01:21  

Ohhhh someone on a trip .... Post cards and prezzies lmao

I ment ure welcome not farmyard sorry hon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2010 05:32  

Geoff the food will be breakfasts, sandwich's, pizzas, BBQ and a few treats

I forgot about it being so close to the Ure rally so this will be weekend of 17th

Shell if you're goin to Farmyard in September you'll be on yor own

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 17/06/2010 08:03  

I forgot to put a pic of the smallest tipi up but it's there now

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 17/06/2010 08:28  

Will think about this one....It is the weekend after Soggy Moggy, but definately interested.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/06/2010 09:08  

Think it will be a no from me Terry

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/06/2010 09:19  

*bit upmarket fo us*

Bill it's only a camp site! If tents are too upmarket I can always find a homeless shelter or maybe cardboard boxes under a viaduct somewhere

Shame you lot can't make it but there's plenty more events coming up

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 17/06/2010 10:02  

im out to sorry

Update Reply
meerkat @ 17/06/2010 22:03  

Hi RK after the last one i would be really interested,but why is everybody saying no?edd

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 17/06/2010 22:16  

would love too but way over my budget !! sozz xxx

Update Reply
willow @ 17/06/2010 22:19  

Edd it's probably bad timing for some folk so soon after the big rallies but i'm only doing the Ure Welcome this year so I can manage it. There's already a small group from here interested so it might be a case of sorting something for a smaller group. If anyone is thinking about the honeymoon tipi's, they're almost taken

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 17/06/2010 22:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email