MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2 night Halloween Cruise to Amsterdam £85 B B - You Know You Wannna

2 night Halloween Cruise to Amsterdam £85 B  B - You Know You Wannna (19) - Forums [Biker Match] 2 night Halloween Cruise to Amsterdam £85 B  B - You Know You Wannna (19) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2 night Halloween Cruise to Amsterdam £85 B B - You Know You Wannna

walls drobs lol ? come on own up, who changed the F for a W when i wasnt looking

Update Reply
drobess @ 29/10/2010 17:53  

FANTASTIC weekend with some great people

Pics are being uploaded as I type, some great ones of the fancy dress, & NO Jackie & I did not know what costume the other would be wearing , maybe next time we should tell each other lol

Cheers to Jackie for the idea & sorting it for everyone, our mini 'Rally on a Gally' was great

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/10/2010 19:02  

glad you all had a good time,i had a feeling you would knowing most of you lol

Update Reply
dunans @ 31/10/2010 19:05  

Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 31/10/2010 19:09  

Yeyyyyyyyy Brilliant weekend!! Nice one Jackie!

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/10/2010 19:49  

yam yam sex shop jackie lol awesome pic - get it coppied and in all the pubs in wolverhampton hehe

Update Reply
dunans @ 31/10/2010 19:52  

great weekend and great company cheers Jackie

Update Reply
cw @ 31/10/2010 21:11  

looking forward to the photos. Sorry I couldn't make it, still recovering from my op.

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/10/2010 21:13  

Get well soon boss.... glad you all had a fab weekend xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 31/10/2010 21:19  

loving the pics you lot..... wish I was a part of it

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 31/10/2010 21:33  

You people who did not go, tough, you missed out on a brilliant weekend WE all had a great laugh .
Nice costumes folks And a great BIG thanks to Jackie for organising it . Cheers babe XXXXX

Update Reply
Timeout @ 31/10/2010 22:42  

So glad you enjoyed your time away. :-) We were so busy "trick or treating" we couldn't think of anything else!. Our kids had a great time, as long as they're happy, so are we!! after all halloween is all about the kids isn't it? not the adults!! :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/10/2010 23:28  

* after all halloween is all about the kids isn't it? not the adults!! :-) * Couldn't agree more, that's prob why we had such a great weekend and always do whenever we get together

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 01/11/2010 06:53  

* after all halloween is all about the kids isn't it? not the adults!! :-) * Yep...and that's why I partied...and STILL got back in time to take the littlies trick or treating ... best of both worlds!! Couldn't agree more, that's prob why we had such a great weekend and always do whenever we get together Definately agree with that, Ady!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/11/2010 07:10  

looks like ya had fun girl,s Ady you did well couldnt have done better maself lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 01/11/2010 09:52  

Got to agree, what a brill weekend Whilst a visit to the red light district on a Saturday day time isn't as much fun as it might be when it goes dark, but oh boy what a laugh. The 1st window I looked up at, I had a bit of a shock to see 2 'knuckle dragging' blokes hanging out of it. Not what I expected to see at all (they were clothed thank god) The further we got down the street, the window ladies were more Lidl than Selfridges (so to speak), I actually felt very attractive and as for those not wearing matching underwear, grey bra straps are not an attractive look Kaz, I gotta say, I really enjoyed our walk around....great giggles BJ, we did give that poor fella playing the guitar a bit of a hard time by asking him to play something with more than 2 chords... Still giggling now every time I think about suddenly recognising the voice of a TV celebrity BJ, thanks so much for organising this one Great to meet up with the usual suspects and also meet others for the 1st time. Brill company, great laughs, and a pleasure to have shared the experience with you all. Yep, halloween may be for children, but each to their own....live and let live but always have fun.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 01/11/2010 12:01  

YEP! fantastic weekend we had with you all(Ned and myself), fantastic crowd , all having fun, bit sea sick on the friday, but ok sat. thanks jackie and al for great time, and thanks to Ned for taking me ,lol

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 01/11/2010 13:25  

Fantastic weekend with fabulous folk ............. well thats everyone except Div and Yeti !!!! Cheers to everyone for some excellent costumes and joining in the fun. Yep cheers to THAT MAN for dragging me down the redlight district and Jim for encouarging me to buy 'cookies and AL for the taxi service. Great to meet new folk and scare others . O by the way ................ anyone for a Pringle ????????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/11/2010 17:54  

yep a great weekend again thanks jackie .al i need to do now is grow my hair back thanks ady errrrrrrrr!

Update Reply
meerkat @ 01/11/2010 18:57  

ouch she just shave it of again lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 01/11/2010 19:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email