MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sat 31st July 1st August

Sat 31st July  1st August (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Sat 31st July  1st August (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sat 31st July 1st August

'bump'

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 20/06/2010 23:47  

Just so you all know it will be at Tan Hill now.

Bill is getting tge barn prices this week and I will speak to him later to sort, once we have prices will let kwak know for events and start new thread asking who wants to do what.

Don't worry if you don't have a bike, cars will be ok :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2010 07:29  

Spoke to Big D and he hasnt got accomodation sorted yet, so will be going up to Tan Hill :) Got all info off Bill and will be looking through it and prices etc later today. Will post new thread later today with all details :) Watch out for the thread, as its a great spot with wicked biking roads surrounding it ... gorgeous views :) ...not to mention ... certain peoples birthdays

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 09:25  

Thanks Alex x

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/06/2010 09:28  

Wooo hooooo Thanks Shell and Alex xxx It's gonna have to be the car for me I think. Little Zig, might struggle up there with all my camping gear on It's gorgeous up there and the roads are brilliant, really looking forward to this

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/06/2010 09:54  

There should be a band on at tan hill on 31 july call "lanterns on the lake" who are also playing glastonbury this year so should be good. I would imagine they'll be busy on sat night.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 21/06/2010 10:24  

Squashy you have to go cos its mine and Kaz's birthday weekend and EMDEEs and other people lol

wahoooooooo party time

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/06/2010 10:25  

All i can think of is all that motorway wearing down the centre of my lovely new avons And i'd need to find a copy of the english/northern phrase book.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 21/06/2010 10:32  

oi 'Squashy'!! tha bes be theeah laddy else tha'll ave sum splaining t'do Jackie... it's not EMDEE's Birthday till near Christmas...ive checked.. Alex got it wront way round .. tis S66's near ours.. lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/06/2010 10:38  

@ Blues Hope you get to come :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 10:41  

o .............. its ours wahoooooo lol

Squashy just sit higher on the seat to save wear and tear lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/06/2010 10:41  

OHHHHHHHHHHHH a cant wait and think a just thank u the now alex cos everything u orginise has been the best XXXXXXX WOOOOOHOOOO XXXX

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/06/2010 11:51  

I'm gutted!!!! Was really looking forward to Tan Hill, but these dates clash with my parachute jump Why can't I be in 2 places at once, or do I get someine else to stand in for me and do the jump? A cunning plan.............. LOL

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 21/06/2010 11:56  

awwww lady am gutted for ya cos u going to miss a great wkend, but never mind Alex will just have to orginise another 1 after this 1 then awwwww go on alex pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/06/2010 11:59  

Awww ... what if ... you come on the weekend Ady ... and the day you do your jump ... some of us will ride over with you and support you ... that way ... you can get to both ... maybe @ MH I think 1 at a time thanx ... lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 12:00  

Why can't I be in 2 places at once ...bribe the pilot to fly over Tan Hill - simples!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2010 12:04  

Like it XK Great idea about us all going over together - except for the fact that I've got to be at Peterborough for 8:30am to do training beforehand Volunteer to give me a pilly on the sunday morning after a saturday night? Looks like I'lll have to give this one a miss. When's the next one booked?

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 21/06/2010 14:42  

id def like to come but unless someone passing my way for pillion feel bit of numpty arriving in me car! lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 21/06/2010 17:58  

Theres a few coming in cars Miss ... pweez come you weelie will enjoy it :) Nip over to the thread Bill put up for Tan Hill and get your name down :) Be nice meeting you :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2010 19:01  

hey Miss well a think am taking ma car so that wont be a problem and if we take kit with us am sure we get a pilly off one of the nice gentlmen that are going "batting her eyelashes"

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/06/2010 09:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email