MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Camping stuff at Aldi Thurs 10th June

Camping stuff at Aldi Thurs 10th June  - Forums [Biker Match] Camping stuff at Aldi Thurs 10th June  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Camping stuff at Aldi Thurs 10th June

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html...z_src=main Get your tent etc here, ready for Barmouth !!! not long now, only 3 weeks to go!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2010 16:05  

Thanks for the heads up. When I saw "Animal Dynamo Torch" listed I thought it was going to be a little treadmill for your dog to run on. I was quite disappointed to see that it's just an animal shaped torch. I'll try and remember to pop into to my local Aldi on Thursday and check the stuff out. I'm tempted by a new inflatable bed if it folds up smaller than the one I have.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 16:22  

haha Gary .. what are you like!!! There's some decent stuff there by the looks of it

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2010 16:24  

I like the pink walking boots.......Think a trip to Aldi is in order Thanks Karey x

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 07/06/2010 16:32  

no probs BL x

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2010 16:34  

Thanks Karey,my spaceship torch has packed up and they're brilliant so I'll be popping in. GB, Go Outdoors have an airbed that packs down to about beer can size, it has a built in pump so you save that room as well, they're a tenner. It's a bit like a cross between a roll mat and an airbed but fine for sleeping on when you've had a few. http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-reeded-single-sized...scTabSect1

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 07/06/2010 18:13  

if you go 2 wilkinsons they have the same airbed cheaper than at go outdoors, its quite comfortable this bed and not far to fall off in the nite

Update Reply
drobess @ 07/06/2010 22:39  

Animal shaper torch ..................... I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/06/2010 22:47  

lol u would hahaha xxxx thanks kas will pop in thursday see what i can pick up xxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 07/06/2010 23:12  

lol who,s kas lol sorry karey x

Update Reply
madhat @ 07/06/2010 23:14  

cheers Karey, will be hot footin it to aldi on Thursday, need a pump.and might treat myself to a new torch.........little devil aint I

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 08/06/2010 20:58  

I really want a penguin torch :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/06/2010 15:06  

Think I will treat myself to an animal torch, but I won't tell you which one - keeping it as a surprise! I was in Aldi today, and bought a pair of their polarized sunglasses for £3.99 that I'm a fan of. Cannot wait to return tommoz and see the new stuff. (Is that sad or wot? am I a shopaholic on the cheap?)

Update Reply
Rattay @ 09/06/2010 15:18  

LOl....there's gonna be major conjestion on the Bristol Road in Selly Oak in the morning!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/06/2010 15:31  

Rattay you best not get the last penguin one or we may have to duke it out !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/06/2010 16:06  

I have four Aldi shops within 5 miles and that doesn't include the Selly Oak branch. I am prepared to camp out tonight and pay others to cover different branches. I think we know where we stand here BJ

Update Reply
Rattay @ 09/06/2010 16:12  

ooooo this is fighting talk ......................

and i have a secret weapon !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/06/2010 16:21  

'Thinks'? (A bit worried now, what can the secret weapon be?) Does she know the manager of Aldi? Does she have relations working there? Heeeeeelllllllllppppppp!!!!!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 09/06/2010 16:32  

lol it ok bj he not got the glasgow shop covered they got plenty was just up there got the rucksack and the blowy airbed thingy wooohhhhh thanks karey xxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 10/06/2010 10:19  

Have just come from my local Aldi....not much there really. Managed to get the set of 3 led light torches for £4.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/06/2010 10:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email