MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

sort of new

sort of new - Forums [Biker Match] sort of new - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

sort of new

Hi, Was on here a while ago and just decided to have a bit of a break. Thought i would come back on mainly for the forums and to check out any bike meets ect. To be honest.i'm not entirely convinced about net dating in general anyway,having had some disappointments from peeps who cant be honest.Oh well,life goes on

Update Reply
lavender @ 01/06/2010 16:41  

Hi lavender and welcome back to BM We like to think this is more of a social site than a dating site, so keep an eye on the events and forums and see what you can get along to Hold tight and have fun!

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/06/2010 16:44  

Hiya and welcome back Lavender I dont come on the site for the dating ... but use it to chat to like-minded peeps and to get out on rides out, rally's and meet ups Have made some wicked friends by going to meets etc ... highly recommend you give it a go Have fun hun Alex

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 16:53  

Not sure about internet dating lol Have you seen the missfits on here now not meet you before but welcome back anyway hope to say hi at a meet soon jp

Update Reply
JP @ 01/06/2010 17:04  

Aww ... JP ... dont call yourself a 'misfit'

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 17:07  

Welcome back to the site lavender

I started out with the intentions of using the site for dating,,,but have had more success meeting new people,,,making great friends and developing my social life through it instead, by being involved in the meets and rides out,,,,,,much better than the hassle of a partner for sure !!!! lol

Have a look at what meets, rides out and nights out are already on the forum and events pages,,,but if there is something specific you'd like to do, and would like the company of fellow BMers along, or just think it would be something that BMers would enjoy,,either post it yourself on the events/forum,,or drop me a PM and I'll chat with you to see what we can do

That goes for all memebers though !!! All ideas welcome !!

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 01/06/2010 17:25  

sort of here.. new to forum life... I have been on here for a while but in the background :-) decided it was time to come and say hi

Update Reply
wttgill @ 06/06/2010 14:12  

Ye gods your sort of new ?...You have a 104 posts think i have 3 mmmm long way to go then, Anyhow welcome back.
....Nick.

Update Reply
oitsnik @ 06/06/2010 17:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email