MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Vics Bikers Pub - BikerMatch weekend

Vics Bikers Pub - BikerMatch weekend (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Vics Bikers Pub - BikerMatch weekend (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Vics Bikers Pub - BikerMatch weekend

will try ma best to get to the wkend when it arranged and thanks BJ for the offer of B/B

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/06/2010 10:05  

Going thru photos & found that I hadn't posted the few I took on the 3rd June outing so they are now up there. Please note proof positive of JP and Bluesbiker trying to eat the burger van out of house and home with an able assist by Yamahama in the background waiting to join the party.

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 01/07/2010 20:37  

Poor turnout tonight only me and bat

Update Reply
yamahama @ 01/07/2010 21:33  

Cosy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2010 21:34  

So ... weekend there, does anyone know if its still going ahead? If so, any ideas when yet?

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/07/2010 21:38  

From BM that is! lots of others tho'.

Has this idea died now?

Update Reply
yamahama @ 01/07/2010 22:23  

Seems to have Yama! I bumped it a couple of weeks ago but nothing doing... looking at happenings on forums there's not many weekends left through summer!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 01/07/2010 23:21  

Shall ask Sir as was his idea :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/07/2010 23:26  

Tried that too Alex, he said events committee were sorting it, that's you int it?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 01/07/2010 23:36  

lol ... not just me, a couple of peeps were vetting the Vic to see if it was big enough and felt may be a little small, but heard nothing since, will send mail out to rest of events team to see if we are going for it or not. Will post a 'yay' or 'nay' as soon as I can :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/07/2010 23:45  

I know not just you, even I'm not that blonde Alex Will keep eyes peeled then, Cheers

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 01/07/2010 23:51  

Have sent mail out so will hopefully get an answer soon :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/07/2010 23:58  

Ok we have been looking at vic weekend and as you know there is shed loads going on at the min, camping there is avalible just pitch your tent ON the carpark? Bands that are booked on the vic web site, I would not Book for an event as thay are ok but not to the standard I would promote. My personal thoughts are to just have a Sunday ride out from there or to there, could be a pillion day if there is enough interest. But if you won't a weekend will be glad to sort it out for you jp

Update Reply
JP @ 02/07/2010 06:33  

Just heard from Sir and its a def that he wants it going ahead, so, events team will be getting our heads together shortly and will post date etc when everything has been confirmed :) JP ... thanx for offer to get it sorted :) You can be 'boss man' on it and just let the team know what help and support you want from us :) Thanx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 02/07/2010 12:52  

I have to agree with JP after going and doing several reccys at the Vic the option for camping is mega limited, it is a case of pitching ur tent on tarmac car park !!!! either that or you can pay 10 quid to sleep on the pub floor.

However there is great scope for doing a ride out that starts and finishes there.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/07/2010 13:00  

although I cant make any camping or rideouts at the moment, I'm in total agreement with BJ and JP as to it not being a gud place to camp, i wouldnt camp there on the tarmac carpark, but to use it as a start/finish point for a rideout would be a good idea

Update Reply
drobess @ 02/07/2010 13:24  

Ok would anyone who is up for camping or sleeping over in pub let me know so I have some info don't think it's going to be till after aug if you won't to camp justet me know if your interested thanks

Update Reply
JP @ 02/07/2010 14:29  

Can we take it no interest in overnight stay then ?

Update Reply
JP @ 06/07/2010 05:17  

I'd rather put a tent up in my own garden than in some random car park

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2010 06:10  

Always happy to do a weekend camp, and organise it if you want, but not in a car park? There's plenty of biker pubs around with proper camping, MFN just up road from Vic! Thanks for checking it out though JP!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 06/07/2010 06:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email