MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello

Hello - Forums [Biker Match] Hello - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello

Hello all. I'm new to biking and new to this site. I am hoping to make friends and to join clubs. And also go out on rides. Rita x

Update Reply
suzy maurauder @ 28/05/2010 15:16  

Wahooo yet another Hobbit lol

Hi Suzy welcome to the mad house, grab some crayons and start colouring and no need to stay between the lines either

Have a look at the events pages, see whats near you and join in, if its midlands based give me a nudge and i'm sure we can annoy you i mean chat to you in person lol

BJ xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/05/2010 15:23  

Stay away from BJ Rita, she's recruiting hobbits. And Welcome to BM

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 28/05/2010 16:50  

Ghostie thou art looking mighty hobbitfied this day lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/05/2010 16:54  

I've lost 4 lbs this week I'll have you know, been on that rabbit food since Sunday.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 28/05/2010 16:57  

Welcome to the site you will be fine there are a few things on in the next few days if ypu are looking for ride out think we are going to edwinstow on monday nowt special just slob in the park and relax jp

Update Reply
JP @ 28/05/2010 17:02  

welcome to the site Suzy - we're harmless really - well some of us are! Check out the events pages & keep an eye on the forums for meet ups & ride outs etc - there's usually loads going on - especially in the midlands where BJ is recruiting Hobbits to help in the fight against the Yetis (stay with us - you'll understand what we're on about...eventually )

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 28/05/2010 18:51  

welcome rita there really not that bad .hope to see you at some events

Update Reply
bandit blue @ 28/05/2010 19:13  

welcome to the site, sure ur gonna love it

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/05/2010 19:14  

Hi Im in Leicester, trying to get back into biking and make friends, not got my own license but trying!!!!! hope to meet everyone soon. Babs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2010 20:11  

Welcome to the site Suzy/Rita..Plenty going on for you to enjoy.. And belated welcome to you too Beepa/Babs..You go for that license lady!! You won,t regret it..Plenty on here to give you advice & assistance..

Update Reply
old red @ 28/05/2010 20:46  

Hey Rita, hope you enjoy the crack on the site, plenty of opportunities to meet up for rallies etc., all the best, Katie

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/05/2010 23:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email