MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out Sunday 30th May

Ride out Sunday 30th May (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out Sunday 30th May (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out Sunday 30th May

i am thinking about it myself for a change lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2010 07:52  

I'm gonna tek Ziggy out.. so hopefully been in Holmfirth around 10.. if i can remember how to get there!! lol See you all soon!

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/05/2010 07:57  

Doing the culture vulture thing in Liverpool, so have a good time folks

Update Reply
Wills @ 30/05/2010 10:50  

Looks like Wills....Willnot Shame Wills - you missed a cracking good ride-out. Brekky at Hawes ont way, ice-creams in sunshine at Devils Bridge, tea and cake at Hawes ont way back..and all wiv a great bunch of peeps!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2010 19:22  

am sad am so far away, sounds a good day

Update Reply
madhat @ 30/05/2010 19:30  

Wicked ride out again Thanx Stella and Al for sorting a GREAT bike route out for us Two thumbs up for navigational skills AL Was so nice catching up with old friends and meeting new people ... was a lovely day

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 30/05/2010 20:03  

Well I got back about 8.30pm.. been out nearly 12 hours, done almost 200 miles on the Zigster and I'm still grinning like a Cheshire Cat!!! What a brilliant day! Great to meet up with friends old and new.. absolutely loved it! Hope Ziggy dint hold anyone up, he was screaming at top whack, but unfortunatley that only seems to be about 65mph..with the wind behind me!! lol Thanks Stells and Al for the route and for the cuppa before pointing me in the right direction to get home! Can't wait fot the next one!

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/05/2010 20:57  

Photos from the ride out are in an album in my profile ... feel free those in them to go copy and paste Some nice ones guys

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/06/2010 19:44  

Great ride out thoroughly enjoyed it Big thank you to Stella n Al for planning it and chosing a fantastic route (including a nice spot for fish n chips at Hawes) Great to meet up with fellow riders and meet up with some new faces, big shout to Karey n Ziggy well done on the twisties

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/06/2010 22:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email