MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Weekday daytime ride outs or meets

Weekday  daytime ride outs or meets  - Forums [Biker Match] Weekday  daytime ride outs or meets  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Weekday daytime ride outs or meets

I know its dangerous but i've been sat here thinking Due to other commitments for years i was only able to get out on the bike during the day, mostly mon to fri & even then i was clock watching, its not a lot of fun just aimlessly blatting around on your own with nobody to chat to when you stop so.............. ........ As i'm now able to get out pretty much when i want i was wondering is there anyone else able to ride out or meet for a chat in the day if only for a couple of hours ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2010 10:52  

Scooby you can always take a ride this way and pay for my lunch lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/05/2010 11:35  

Then my way and pay for my dinner

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 27/05/2010 12:11  

then my way and buy me a pint mate lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 27/05/2010 12:20  

Right then lunch with jackie but i'm not eating rabbit food dinner with rockchick ('m buying but she's cooking) then a pint with nealy on the way home thats tomorrow sorted any more offers ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2010 13:16  

And buying my lunch where ever I may be working that day....

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 27/05/2010 13:19  

Its ok scooby you can have proper food lol (just this once)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/05/2010 14:13  

Hey . .come and feed me grapes . .I'm bored being on crutches
Seriously. . hope you get lots of shouts, there must be loads of peeps with time off in the day. Good luck

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/05/2010 14:57  

u can come over here and bring a decent British pint with you lol, beer's crap here.

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/05/2010 19:23  

scoob im off for the next week so give us a shout if ya like

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/05/2010 19:37  

Yaay theres one thats willing to ride her bike i was beginning to wonder if everyone would just want feeding or beer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2010 21:40  

as i can see that Everyone is trying to get you pissed and fat how about a good British cuppa tea and a finger slice lol

Update Reply
bandit blue @ 27/05/2010 21:59  

what doing monday scoob

Update Reply
yamahama @ 27/05/2010 22:04  

wed mornings theres a bike meet at hoar park craft ctr,on road from nuneaton to coleshill,10 to 50 bikes some old british stuff worth a look.

Update Reply
joesa @ 27/05/2010 23:16  

Anytime you're in my neck of the woods Scoobs pop in for a cuppa and save me from daytime t v?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/05/2010 23:28  

Hi yamahama, no plans for monday yet, give me a shout if you have something in mind Hey joesa, i live a couple of miles from you mate, spent a lot of my youth in arley, have been up to hoar park quite a few times, pm me if you fancy a run up there anytime i'm quite happy to let people get me drunk (dead easy) not so sure i'm ever going to get fat though ( been trying for years)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2010 08:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email