MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Trike for sale

Trike for sale - Forums [Biker Match] Trike for sale - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Trike for sale

Have to sell my Reliant trike as the friend that was going to do the adjustments for my height cant continue. If you are over 5ft 8 you will be fine, but Im too short for the current set up! Reliant 850 red top engine, brakes sorted, rewired, new front light, new front tyre, thermostat housing replaced. Shouldnt need much for MOT. Small water leak, seems to be from bolt by water pump, have been told its dead easy to sort. £750 ono, located in Bristol. Message me if you would like a photo It is VERY obviously a reliant trike and lends itself to a mad max look. Has a boot so loads luggage space for rallying

Update Reply
bikerwitch13 @ 26/05/2010 10:32  

hi, welcome to the site. Make sure you add fotos to your profile so we can see what's on offer. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/05/2010 16:31  

Can you not get someone else to do the adjustments for you bw13, bet there's loads of lads nearby on here willing to help

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/05/2010 18:12  

If you need a hand BW13 give me a shout! If the pedals are the prob, you can get extensions

Update Reply
R1_man @ 04/06/2010 18:22  

hi there bw13 the thermostat leaking is a common fault with them, you get small cracks around the bolt lugs when the thermostat itself isnt seated correct and the top is tightened down too tight ... easy done ... r1_man is right there are trike centers who can move the controls to a comfortable position and same again giz a shout if you need any help

Update Reply
nellie @ 07/06/2010 03:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email