MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Get Well Soon Mitchie

Get Well Soon Mitchie (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Get Well Soon Mitchie (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Get Well Soon Mitchie

Thats Really great new john cheers.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/04/2010 09:58  

Yeh thanks for that John, great to hear she's getting a bit more mobile.

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/04/2010 09:59  

yes thanks for update John msg for Michelle "must admit hadn't registered with me the extent of the fall, (more surgury required) and it's the shock to the body as well besides that, don't you teachers have enough time off without havin to go this far best wishes clarissa "

Update Reply
clarissa @ 30/04/2010 11:00  

glad to hear that your a little more mobile now mitchi, my wishes are with you for a speedy recovery xxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 30/04/2010 18:34  

Good to hear Mitchies up and about more

Great news :)

xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 30/04/2010 18:39  

good news

thanks jp

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 30/04/2010 19:07  

She must be gettin better if she's back into school teacher mode Lots of love mitchie hurry up and get well

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 30/04/2010 20:44  

big hugs and hope you manage to improve even more............xxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 30/04/2010 21:54  

This is most excellent news....... Sounds like you're well on the road to recovery Mitchie But as the teacher used to put at the bottom of my work See me later...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2010 22:50  

Great news to hear

Hope all prezzies and cards have made her smile

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/05/2010 07:03  

excellent news so glad to here that mitchie is doing well. hope to see mitchie out and about in next to no time. get well soon mitchie. all the best colin

Update Reply
buxton @ 01/05/2010 17:35  

Hey Mitchie,

Hope your getting treated well in hosp and recovering now. Hope the food isn't too bad, i know they ain't great at the best of times.

Sending big gentle get well well hugs

Adz x

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 01/05/2010 17:47  

Glad things are on the road to recovery now :)

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 01/05/2010 17:49  

get well soon hun xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 02/05/2010 01:17  

Hi all just had a text from the lady she had opp this mornin and back on ward now she is feeling very sore and doppy so no change there just thought i weould let you know she is making very good progress and will back with us in the near future will have a much better post in a few days thanks for all your suport in the last few weeks she realy appreciates it all the best jp

Update Reply
JP @ 06/05/2010 12:40  

Rainbow Man you play nice now you hear lol Cheers for the info xxx Come on Mitchie get well real soon so i can sit back and watch you take your revenge

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/05/2010 12:46  

Yayyy Rainbow Man.. thanks again for a colourful glowing report! Glad to hear Mitchie's making good progress C'mon lass, keep taking your meds and doing as you're told and we'll have you up and about in no time!

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/05/2010 13:01  

We should take bets on where those knitting needles end up and in which direction. Cheers JP.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/05/2010 13:02  

Cheers JP good to know things are all going in the right direction :-)

Mitchie you cannot take revenge unless at least 1 BM member is there with a camera to share with us that live too far away hehehe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/05/2010 13:23  

Cheers JP, am sure, like me, everyone appreciates your sterling efforts to keep us informed! Mitchie, it was good to see the smile again in the photo of you on JP's phone; hope the progression towards recovery increases at an exponential rate!! The photo did raise one question though: "If those are the size of the pins then just how big is the voodoo doll ???"

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 06/05/2010 17:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email