MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Get Well Soon Mitchie

Get Well Soon Mitchie (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Get Well Soon Mitchie (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Get Well Soon Mitchie

JP ... the pics are cool ... Mitchie is looking good

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 14/05/2010 16:58  

Thanks for the updates JP , nice to see she has a big smile on her face

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/05/2010 18:56  

Hi to everyone that knows me!! I thought it about time i brought everyone up to date with the latest and to say some very big THANK YOUS! I have been completely overwhelmed by everyone who took the time to send me messages of best wishes whilst i was in hospital, even from people who i have never met before (but i hope to meet in the future!), you all cheered me up immensely,even though i cried!! Just abit!!! It has made all the difference knowing there are so much support and kindness out there......THANK YOU to all of you! Special thanks and hugs go out also to Shell,Ian,Alex and Roo for sending me 'Biker Mike' a very COOL bear that kept me company (and still does) whilst in hospital.....i nearly lost him to various nurses who fell in love with him.....he raised many smiles over the those 3 weeks!!He was with me every step of the way and reminded me to remain positive, especially after the painful ops! Hopefully we'll all meet up again very soon (i can already smell those burnt delicious sausages on Ian's BBQ calling me!!!). And of course words are not enough when i say a MEGA HUGE THANK YOU to JP,John,Phil and Gary who were unfortunately there on that dreadful day, who gave me their full support, reassurance and hands to hold on to.......and BIG apologies for my awful 'blue' language....it wasn't me, it was the drugs they were punping into me!!!And sorry for any bruises caused to said hands!! I don't think i (or my family)could have got through that day without them, you are all truly special people who i had the good fortune to have been riding out with...thanks! Well not only have i survived the accident but also the 3 weeks of hospital food (just! don't know what was worse!!)and now in fairly good spirits trying to build my strength up and waiting for my leg and foot to mend. It'll be a long time before i can get back on a bike again, but hey ho it'll be worth waiting for! Oh and BJ unfortunately the 'hunkie doctor' situation was non-existent (only one and he was married!!) definitely no George Clooneys otherwise i think i might have pro-longed my stay! So now i'm praying for a long hot summer so i can recover in the sun and you all can have some great ride outs and hopefully when i become more mobile i can get out and about to meet up with some of you to say 'thank you' personally. You have all helped me keep my spirits up (and continue to do so)throughout this difficult time.! OK I think i've gone on enough and will finish off now...... Take care everyone and will chat again very soon...I'll be able to get on the site more often now as i sit around whiling my lazy days awayl Loads of love and hugs Mitchie XXX

Update Reply
mitchie @ 29/05/2010 14:37  

Big and welcome back!

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/05/2010 14:55  

Welcome to the forum Mitchie and welcome back to the club, glad to know you're on the mend

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/05/2010 15:09  

Hey mitchi its great to have you back on here, and hope to see you very soon, Tracey xxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 29/05/2010 15:41  

Do I know you Oh yes your the bird i was chating up in the central res that day lol see ya soon hun xx

Update Reply
JP @ 29/05/2010 15:42  

good on ya! go steady don't over do it. i know where you live

Update Reply
yamahama @ 29/05/2010 19:10  

Hope you have a quick recovery Mitchie, meet you at squires hope to see you there again

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/05/2010 01:25  

Good to hear from you Mitchie!! All the best, and here's to a speedy recovery! :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/05/2010 08:30  

Great to see you're up & about (of sorts!). Hope the recovery isn't too long & deffo hope to see ya again Stells xxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/05/2010 08:45  

Good to see you back on site and getting better Mitchie You will be catching up with the rest of us as soon as you are able so will let you in on the gossip JP &Co havent told you about ...actually ... there probably isnt much they dont know about It really is great to hear from you and keep doing what the Docs tell you ... and most important ... keep taking your meds Take care huni ... big Alex & Reu xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 30/05/2010 20:43  

Good to see you back on form teacher lol shame about the doctors being all erm ......................... special or married lol but thanks for trying :) o and whatever he says JP made me do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/05/2010 10:50  

just adding my 'best wishes' to you Mitchie, hope to see you around v s.

Update Reply
clarissa @ 01/06/2010 17:02  

Get well soon Mitchie. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Take it easy.

Daryl

Update Reply
darylt @ 01/06/2010 17:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email