MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone?

Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone?

Cookies, cake, shortbread, apple crumble...........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/05/2010 19:04  

cookies, cake, shortbread, and Apple crumble I love nuttkin xxx

Update Reply
JP @ 12/05/2010 19:16  

Hey WN, we use Naburn Lock site, lovely real ale pub within walking distance. Ideal for the kids My kids are 14 & 16...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 12/05/2010 19:34  

Suits me for popping in. . only live down the road :>
2 grandsons 2 and 7
Dates flexible at the mo.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/05/2010 20:23  

http://www.naburnlock.co.uk/ had a quick look no mention or tents and groups but its a starting piont

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/05/2010 20:46  

i used to go swim near naburn lock lol, just up the road.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 13/05/2010 21:37  

did somebody mention apple crumble??? yummmy... i'm on my way!!!!

Update Reply
nawe @ 16/05/2010 23:28  

ahem...at the risk of treading on tezbos toes....sorry bud....may i just remind peeps that this is for the kids not the so called grown ups.The friendlys took a lot of flak last year for not being family friendly so lets have some good input and cut the crap before this becomes a non event.(climbs down from soapbox and hands back over to Terry)

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 16/05/2010 23:52  

i will come but only for a day as i cant camp due to a disability . but its a brill idea , make sure there is a high cliff then we can dangle the kids over the edge until we r ready to let them up ahhhhh just b4 we go home

Update Reply
grumpydraws @ 17/05/2010 12:48  

My two are 14 and 10, we will come if we can get to this - I rely on public transport so if the costs are viable we will come, otherwise its a no goer.... message to nawe, always happy to have bike mates over so if your ever in Hull/surrounding area, drop in for a crumble mate

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/05/2010 16:59  

Right so so far we've got about 10 kids and 6 or so adults which is a bit of a shame considering all the whining last year that kids weren't included!! So where are you all??

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 17/05/2010 18:02  

so glad I didn't whine so no wrist slap for me..... was great to have a little Nut time to myself tbh !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/05/2010 20:43  

Would be up for this any weekend in the summer hols but need to rely on someone else for four wheels rather than my two. Hopefully not a million miles from middle earth. My kids are 12, 11 and almost 6 - all girls. You will either need two bouncy castles or the kids will have to take turns with the adults, why should they have all the fun?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2010 22:36  

*You will either need two bouncy castles or the kids will have to take turns with the adults, why should they have all the fun?*

Now were talkin rockchick, come on peeps get ur kids out for a weekend of fun

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 18/05/2010 07:37  

I'm waiting for a definite date and venu...me plus daughter (13 next month) and possibly younger son, who's 16.

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/05/2010 08:27  

keep em coming guys..... going to be a longer summer hols this year, you may be grateful of this !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/05/2010 08:58  

I'll have a word with my gruesome twosome and see if I can talk them into joining in on this event. Bearing in mind they are 15 & 17, full of hormones and reluctant to anything child-like......what the heck, I'll drag them kicking and screaming if I have to. Thanks to RK for pushing this thread on. I also thought there'd be a huge response especially from those that griped about the lack of family-friendly events last year!!!! Blueboy.....using his own login for a change

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 18/05/2010 18:57  

Maybe next time people gripe, suggest to them to organise something 'they would like' - funny how they suddenly stop mumbling when they have to do something......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/05/2010 19:06  

couldn't agree more nutty one(cassie by the way)

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 18/05/2010 19:19  

I've stated on tother rally thread there's just not enough interest to do what we hoped to do so unless someone has a better idea this will be shelved

It's a shame for those of us with wee nippers but hopefully there's other events to attend

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 18/05/2010 20:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email