MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

I love my Gpz 500s but......

I love my Gpz 500s but...... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I love my Gpz 500s but...... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

I love my Gpz 500s but......

I have a Bandit 600S, nice bike but a bit top heavy to be honest, but its really good on just sitting at 90 on the motorway and eating up the miles in comfort. Never had a problem with it either (04 model). GPz 750, nice bike, prefer the 900 to be honest, just got that extra ooomph about it. Trouble is those sort of bikes generally have had a hard life, thrashed and owned by numpties normally. If you can find a minter thats been looked after, top bike. Just beware thats all I'm saying. Know what you mean about cash flow Dave, got the same problem mate, in fact mines probably worse than yours. I am desperately trying to find work after being at college for the last year retraining after having a bloody heart attack, grrrr Need to find something cos my savings have all but dwindled away. Trouble is even trying to get some crappy shelfstacker job you need to take a psychmetric test, I always fail those buggers, thats why I had my own business. Sorry mate gone right off topic now.

Update Reply
DG99 @ 30/04/2010 22:52  

if you like the Gpz 750 try a Daytona900 very similar bikes to ride mine wasnt to dear under a grand so bargins to be had

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/05/2010 16:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email