MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Best Biking roads round Britain..

Best Biking roads round Britain.. - Forums [Biker Match] Best Biking roads round Britain.. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Best Biking roads round Britain..

-->Motorcycle touring roads in your area and for motorcycle holidays, then enter your favourite roads to see how they compare with others If you have any great roads for riding,put it here,for all to see.here are just a couple I have ridin and love.A396 : Minehead - Oa...NG>"Nicely twisted route across Exmoor National Park" A682 Barrowford - Lo...>"This is one hell of a road but be carefull, casualty rates are high, danger is everywhere, best times are weekdays after 7pm and weekends before 9am. Tight twists, awesome straights but take care this road is one of the most dangerous in the UK hope copy and paste worked on photo!

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 16/04/2010 11:13  

nope! copy and paste didnt work.........twas a lovely piccie too!!!!

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 16/04/2010 11:14  

"but take care this road is one of the most dangerous in the UK" Sorry don't hold with that. There's no such thing as a dangerous road. It's riders/drivers, that are dangerous. Any road is safe, if ridden appropriately.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 16/04/2010 11:48  

I think that depends on how you define "dangerous road".If it just means has lots of bends, hills, etc. then I'd agree that it's down to the rider/driver.If it means has more than its fair share of idiots doing stupid things, and a higher than normal accident rate, then you'd be in more danger on that road and I'd tend to agree that it could be called a dangerous road. It doesn't matter how careful you are when there are stupid people about, I've been hit while I was stationary waiting to pull out of a garage.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2010 14:44  

LOL - on that score, every road's dangerous

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 16/04/2010 15:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email