MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires spring show

Squires spring show (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires spring show (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires spring show

not dirty enough yet phill

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2010 01:09  

"I never thought of dyno as entertainment lol you're easily pleased Geoff"

You know me too well lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/04/2010 08:34  

Glorious sunshine here in Barnsley...think it will be the same in Leeds! Not a lot of stalls there, but there was the Dyno testing, suspension setting, the IAM are there and you can go out on an assessed ride, theres clay pigeon shooting.. and a clothing stall ....as well as a shop. I'm gonna be there from about 11 i think, will probs be sat right outside the cafe as we were sat on the side benches yesterday, but the music was so loud you couldn't have a proper conversation unless you shouted..... dont you just hate it when the music stops unexpectedly?!? lol Ride safe everyone..see you there.

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/04/2010 09:30  

just got back after a 250k ride out.....nice to meet some of you at squires,,, those i didn't will try to nxt time.... weather was ok till 5k from home then the normal rain started,,,,,didn't get to wet...for a change....craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2010 16:57  

Hi all had great time with you up in the north more new faces and great welcome thanks for a good day jp

Update Reply
JP @ 18/04/2010 21:48  

Was great to meet up with the brummie lot again and to meet some new non brummies aswell. Also wonderful to see UKHR out n about again hope to see lots more of you

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 18/04/2010 22:08  

Twas a nice day there today,.. no rain either, which made it even better, but it did look a bit threatening later on. I hope the bloke on the busa, who got hit by that car got away just a damaged pride and joy.

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 18/04/2010 22:23  

Was a good meeting, missed some old friends but made some good new ones which i hope we'l meet again

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/04/2010 22:55  

It was lovely to see familiar faces again and just as lovely to see some new ones. There were a couple of people missing who said they'd be there, I hope nothing bad prevented them getting there. Paul thanks for the lift, much appreciated I took a few photos but when I tried to upload the first one I got a message saying it was too large. It's no larger than all the other photos I've added to the calendar over the years. Hopefully I'll get it sorted then I can add my photos. BTW would the man who said hello to me, while I was waiting at the main door, but had to rush off let me know who he is? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/04/2010 23:16  

Did it have my boobs on it Kwak - if so that'll explain it lol!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 19/04/2010 00:09  

Another great day at Squires Was good to see you all and to meet new faces. I left about 7.45pm...just as it started to rain, but it was only a light shower... so all in all a great weekend Hope to see you all again soon

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/04/2010 08:03  

Great day with excellent company as usual, nice to see some new faces and some old and UKHarley rocks !!!!!!!! I now have a new best friend called Betsie ........... she floats my boat See you all again soon i hope and o yes by the way CW , you will get urs next time !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/04/2010 09:21  

Kwak,,,,,i could be that man!!!!!! tho we have met before!!!! mind you,,,,you were waiting for your specks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2010 10:42  

Is that it, Kwak - just the piccy of Paul? If u r still having probs, mspaint will reduce photo size

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2010 10:53  

sorry Auntie did my mug break the camera lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/04/2010 11:20  

LOL @ Jackie and 6ypsy XK, I don't have any problem resizing my photos, thanks for the advice tho, I always resize them before I upload them. The photos are within the required size and format. The one photo that's on there Matt uploaded for me after I emailed it to him. CW, oops sorry Chris , I'm a bit blind without me specs on. EDITED BY ME: All my photos are now on. I have no idea how but they weren't resized!! I DID resize them, honest Matt! I'm still trying to get used to this updated software, Windows7.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/04/2010 12:50  

I counted 20 members at Squires, including meself. Photos Link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=750

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/04/2010 13:12  

Another member said he was there so that's 21 out of 28. Nice turn out.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/04/2010 13:45  

Yeh it was a good turnout, don't forget some members went on the Saturday aswell, some went both days

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/04/2010 13:47  

Oh aye, I did forget that fact, ta Kaz. So maybe we had a full turn out eh?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/04/2010 13:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email