MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Future Brum Nites

Future Brum Nites (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Future Brum Nites (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Future Brum Nites

Looking forward to tonight ... woo hoo

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 07/05/2010 15:49  

Can i say wot an absolute pleasure.... it must have been for you all for me to be there tonight. i'd like to thank all our northern brethren Lancs and yorkies for turning up was a bostin night to all the newbies that came , please come back all the others are borin now. I think i said hello to just about all but apparently not to rockchick1965 or Nita who were lurcking about somewhere. Next time then? A big up for Ninja ckick who came all the way from rugby on her bike. Now thats dedication! usual fab night had by all. can't wait for next week (fred zeppelin) If you didn't go and your in the area. get your bum down there. We don't bite. Well BJ does but she saves that for the captain.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/05/2010 01:50  

Can only agree with you there b/b was a good night and enjoyed meeting new ppl looking forward to next week

Update Reply
JP @ 08/05/2010 09:50  

Well said Mr Bluesy Bikester! Que noche fabular is what Juan would say if he could speak. It was a brill nite, fantastic to meet loads of new folk and great laughs as usual. And many thanks to all those who came from up North - you guys really contributed to making the nite pretty cool. Thank you Alex and Rue for doing the Lord Lichfield bit - looking forward to seeing the pics. And the first time in the mosh pit for a few of us - yeh. I think Bandit lover may have has something to do with this along with BJ. The band kicked ass, but that's normal for Rockstar and few of us got piccies taken with the band - cool aye. (Groupie time again!) Managed to keep of the Jack Danny and coke a bit as I have a Bhaji on the Beach do I'm going for lunch so didn't want to feel and look too crappy today. As the general concensus is that Rockstar do kick ass I will see when they are next playing and post some more stuff - so watch this space guys and gals. See you all soon and look after yous. Shamps x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 08/05/2010 09:58  

What can I say!!!!! Last night was really good fun I ache from head to foot, so that must mean that I had a good time I'd like to thank Shamps for organising it , all you lovely people for making us feel so very welcome, and last but not least, my parents for having me Looking forward to seeing you guys again real soon. 'Rock and Roll' xx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 08/05/2010 10:12  

Was a great night as usuall !! Shame I had to be up and driving at 8 lol !!

Really nice too see so mAny new people, and great to meet a few people from up north ;)

nice to see the pub installed new strobe lighting !! Oh no actually it was alex with that blinking camera lmao !! Only messing looking toward to seeing the pictures !!

Many thanks to jp and yamahamama for giving me the abuse and giving blues a well deserved night off lmao !!

No on a serious note was a brill nite. !!!

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 08/05/2010 10:27  

Think most of it has already been said...... another great night at he Hobbit HQ.... amazed at the number of new folk that that put an effort in to turn up... the rate things are going we will be taking the place over...I gave up trying to count how many of us there were... anyone know ??? Many thanx to everyone who turned up to make this a fab night, especially the "up northers" who ventured down to make it even better..... perhaps we should keep them locked in a cubbord for next time.... Rooster, at least you learnt that it really does help to take the lense cap OFF the camera BEFORE taking the picture... LMAO and I vote for JP as the new entertainment manager.... never a dull moment eh JP... Middle Earth really does ROCK...... BTW BJ.... Juan says Hi.... He's having a "wok-ing" time at the moment on the cooker........ PMSL......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2010 12:44  

Most has been said already

fab night with great people and big thumbs up to the newbies for being brave enuf to put up with us was most excellent to meet you all

As for JP and entertainment ......depends on ur point of view and whether you want to stay dry or not !!!!!!!

As for Juan ......................... AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Roo and CW cheers for making the effort and Bjs B & B is always open for you guys ....... well except CW but that goes without being said .............. (wonder if he has sussed the photo opportunity yet ??)

Ah and a pic of Hobbit HQ on events page so folk can see our base lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/05/2010 13:17  

Well like its been said already, had a brilliant night out in Middle Earth! Was great to see you all in you own habitat, but feel you need to venture north again sometime soon! The people I can remember there were, BJ, Yatter, JP, Phil(blues), Alex(RC123), Roo, AJ, Simon(Unclebuck), CW, VFRPaul, Gary (GB), John,(yama) Rockchick1965, Kwak-fan, Bandit_lover, Ninja ( Sharon.... good on you for riding down from Rugby!) Latchy, Serendipity, ghostrider,.....and of course the unforgettable Juan!!! Hope hes going down well with the Chinese!! ;o) hahah Sorry if i've missed anyone, but the combination of red wine, lager and vodka got the better of me!

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/05/2010 13:35  

I didn't get to meet half of these people! But then I'm deaf and couldn't hear a bloody word anybody was saying. We need to do some events in quieter places so I can actually get to meet/talk to people. 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2010 13:38  

Yes I know what you mean Gary. By the way you do not look anything like your piccie! Hopefully I don't either. Shamps x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 09/05/2010 13:43  

haha.. @ Gary... but you do a mean comb-over !! ;o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/05/2010 13:43  

I keep getting told that I don't look like the piccie, I really need to get a new one. Maybe one with the comb-over? 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2010 13:54  

Yehhhh..that would be wicked!! haha

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/05/2010 13:56  

sorry i missed this one but i had to work late friday night, sounds like you had a good night which annoys me even more, at least gary has a piccie on shamps when are we going to see one of you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/05/2010 23:14  

I have to say .... what a GREAT night

Thanx to BJs B&B ... felt sooooo welcome :)

Thanx to everyone else at Hobbit HQ for a fab night and not moaning (AJ) at the ...erm ... flashing lights ;) lol

Although we travelled from the North ... it was more than worth it and will be doing as often as we are invited :)

I'd encourage anyone to venture out next time ... you wont be disappointed :)

To anyone I didnt say hello to, Im sorry and will make sure I do next ... erm ... especially Gary, as didnt recognise you ... blush!

Looking forward to the next one and will put pics up tomorrow :)

oodles of hugz to you all :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/05/2010 00:13  

Gary mind the cigar as well lol And just to remind folk we are at it again this Friday the 14th back at Hobbit HQ for Fred Zepllin if your free and want to help reek my revenge on JP !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/05/2010 09:40  

How did the song go
There may be trouble ahead

Update Reply
JP @ 10/05/2010 14:42  

Think you should be singing there WILL be trouble ahead !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/05/2010 16:03  

Anythink you can do I can do better

Update Reply
JP @ 10/05/2010 17:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email