MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Need some suggestions

Need some suggestions - Forums [Biker Match] Need some suggestions - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Need some suggestions

Ok, I've decided that I might setup my own company when I move the Holland and start creating more websites (Once I've revamped BC and finished BM). Anyhow, just wondering if anyone can think of any good ideas for a new website? Doesn't have to be biking related. What sort of site would you pay to use (Baring in mind that I need to make a living from it)? Preferably a service-providing site like BikerMatch and BikeChat rather than a product supplier. Looking forward to any ideas, and of course I'll make it up to you when I'm a multi-trillionaire. lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/03/2007 18:59  

Now there's summat to think about. Will bugger off and sit on me thinking step, two steps above the naughty step before you ask!

Update Reply
Di @ 08/03/2007 19:06  

How about a site in a similar to myspace, but you showcase peoples talents and categorise them, i.e. Acting, singing and instrument playing. I know there are loads about but you could make a fortune on advertising space if your site is popular enough (Possibly get bikermatch forum users to give you mega hits before you approach sponsors).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2007 20:47  

Good suggestion, like a talent hunting website? Problem is - advertising doesnt really pay much. BM gets about $100 per quarter :-( Could do with something unique, but I think all the best ideas have been made boo hoo

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/03/2007 20:08  

i'll have a think for you :)

Update Reply
wttgill @ 10/03/2007 05:10  

Forgot to say that the problem with getting work with a web-design company is... A) I've no work experience or education in webdesign, I'm home taught and I've made all the websites myself not through a company B) They profit from all your damn work. lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/03/2007 08:01  

Matt,the sites you've made show your experience & knowlegde of web design for themselves mate,does it not occour to you that you have enough knowledge in yourself to set up your own company !!!??? & then after a while you could get others to to the work for you

Update Reply
Oggy @ 13/03/2007 17:09  

Update Reply
Di @ 13/03/2007 17:10  

having viewed a few of the other sites for myself I have to say B/C & B/M are the most user friendly,have more features on them & are also the most used of all of them so that speaks for its self really

Update Reply
Oggy @ 13/03/2007 17:12  

Yea cud setup my own company... but then uv gotta support all the sites, and u can never go on holiday or take a break. Uv always gotta be there. Somethingn ive learnt recently. Not until u have a business partner anyhow

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/03/2007 17:27  

testing time now, should be all ok

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/03/2007 17:11  

haha, ok its cocked it up as I expected. Something I overlooked during development. Now all the posts are wrong way about

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/03/2007 17:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email