MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cockrock 2010

Cockrock 2010 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Cockrock 2010 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cockrock 2010

Forcast isn't great wind wise on the way up to yours thursday Alex....weather ain't great full stop lol.....oh dear I'm gonna get soaked again lol... but the company at the Rock fest will make up for it lol....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2010 01:53  

Awww ... Johnny ... will have a nice warm meal and nice hot shower waiting for you, when you get to mine ... may even have a wee dram to warm your insides ... medicinal purposes of course ;) lol Company is what makes these events :) 2 more sleeps ... woo hoo!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 15/07/2010 01:55  

Alex is harbouring a Yeti lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/07/2010 12:28  

I can't make this one now :o( have a great time everyone! :o)) those of you going to Matlock Bath next weekend, dee you there! :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/07/2010 13:09  

I won't manage this one - only back home after 12 days in Cumbria following my mates death. Hope it all goes well with your marshalling and enjoy the festival. Catch you all soon I hope, ride safe, Katie x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/07/2010 17:42  

Well I'm stuck in Cornwall 50 mph winds so no way i'm riding 400 miles in that..... so much for a bbq summer then July's here and its pissing it down as usual lol..... If it doesn't get any better by midnight I'm not going either lol.....all packed and nowhere to go lol....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2010 17:44  

alice make sure it a big stick lol BJ ....alex,s is a home from home to the yeties lol and johnny hope ya get there the wee dram is mighty good kaz,katie we will all need to get our diaries in sync lol and party party party

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/07/2010 18:03  

Got me wellies and kagoule sorted. Determined to enjoy whatever!! Everyone else still going?? Anyone up for meeting somewhere, sometime ????!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/07/2010 21:07  

Bugger. . no replies and leaving straight from work tomorrow :< Guess I'll have to be Billy No-Mates then. Not sure if I'll be there in time for the Fri eve stewards briefing. . but keep an eye open for me just in case please. Time to rock yeah :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/07/2010 23:01  

sorry Alice just got on here, yeh i will be going , bigned, rockchick and rue and doe boy so far, think we be there about 3 or 4 ish not sure, as i had operation on mouth today and bit under weather, stitches and all that so wont be very talkative but think we going to try get on the staff site

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 15/07/2010 23:12  

Oooh that sounds sore

Hope we manage to hook up.

Take care X

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/07/2010 00:02  

Have fun everyone

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/07/2010 09:29  

Another good weekend guys, shame about the weather. RC sham69 were good had the crowd going, you would have liked my job, stage left watching the crowd and trying to stay dry (which didn't really work as it was blowing straight in) Good to meet another BMer, circle is growing. Catch you at the next one.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 19/07/2010 15:25  

Had a great weekend :>> Thanks for popping by and bringing me coffee guys. Loved the yellow poncho look !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 19/07/2010 18:14  

Wet and windy ... but GREAT weekend ... GREAT company :) Alice ... wqas nice finally catching up with you, albeit breifly. Doh ... your squidges are still the best :) Carrie ... kept me sane :) Ned ... kept me smiling :) Roo ... kept me fed, watered and warm ... lol Seeing Dodgy ... took me back too many years ... lol Another wicked weekend with some great BM ers :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 19/07/2010 20:49  

Great weekend ! Big thankyou to all Bm'ers there and Big Ned for help with the tent and using his contact to find us an excellent chinese in Cockermouth some great bands Hunderneath, King Blues and Dodgy although was told by the lead singer of Dodgy to go to the back of the crowd lol! thank you to Stuart for getting us some good spots to steward and looking forward to seeing you all again soon Cheers Roo

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 21/07/2010 00:23  

Looks like a great weekend had by all, great pics... I need to venture further out the barn when I'm up in Cumbria...

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/07/2010 00:36  

lol ... for sure Nut :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/07/2010 00:42  

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/07/2010 00:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email