MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ACDC Donnington June 11-13th

ACDC Donnington June 11-13th - Forums [Biker Match] ACDC Donnington June 11-13th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ACDC Donnington June 11-13th

None of my mates want to go to this but Motorhead and ACDC to name but a few are going, who wants to come with me, no way am I taking my bike to this though, wouldn't trust the festival goers, so going happily in my car.......170 pounds for the weekend, but its going to be crazy, who wants to come with pounds me? Have so got to go to this, its going to be amazing just saw ACDC in NZ and right near the front check out my photos. Brian danced on by on the elongated stage and someone lit a sweet smelling spliff and he stopped had his hands on his knees and smelt it saying ahggg, god it was so funny eh. Could have touched the dudes they were so near. Hope some of you wnat to meet up and lets make it a group effort eh.. Wotdoya reckon.. Am booking my tickets on payday next week

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 17/02/2010 15:35  

please don't post forum subjects IN CAPITAL LETTERS! This is against the standard internet etiquette of most websites. I will change it in this case. Welcome to the site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/02/2010 18:27  

ooh slapped wrist for you, welcome too the club lol.

Update Reply
SPESH @ 17/02/2010 19:53  

Pennies permittin i wud be up for this :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2010 21:08  

Matt there is an asp function (lcase) to un-capitalise words don't you know, so instead of moaning at people why don't you write the requirement into the site :P

oh and ill be at download festival, cant wait! Rage Against the Machine!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2010 21:42  

Wow, wirst well and truly slapped Matt......Like your photo's of Ozzie BTW, I am afraid I couldn;t bring myself to look at the baby shots!!! Heard that Aeorsmith are going too, roll on 26th feb when I get paid, then I can get bike legal 300 quid, 200 quid for tickets, then beans on toast, stretched out food, and sky movies for the rest of the month. Surprising how lean one can be when there are fun events to pay for eh........ They are announcing more and more groups as time goes on, this is going to a mad festival..... Anyway, ciao 4 now dudes and dudess's, cant wait to mee some of you eh

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 18/02/2010 10:39  

Got my tickets sorted going to do Friday Sat Sun.....cant wiat more acts are confirming all the time

Update Reply
bikerbird123 @ 28/02/2010 12:53  

I love a good slap! (Especially when it isn't me getting it for a change!).... sounds great bikerbird... but I am double booked that weekend already! Gutted! x

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 28/02/2010 14:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email