MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Barbie and Ken get Biker makeovers

Barbie and Ken get Biker makeovers - Forums [Biker Match] Barbie and Ken get Biker makeovers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Barbie and Ken get Biker makeovers

IF YOU'VE a young daughter and you want to keep her away from motorcycles when she's older (or more likely the men that ride them) then look away now.

Yes folks, Barbie and Ken are getting serious makeover to keep them up-to-date for 2010 - the new Harley-Davidson endorsed couple now come complete with biker gear, tattoos and even piercings (a Prince Albert, perhaps?).

It makes you wonder what Mattel, the company behind the plastic duo, has next in the pipeline.

Maybe they'll have a model of Birmingham airport, where Ken can kick the s**t out of rival bike gang members?

Hey leave Brum alone lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/02/2010 23:52  

that is too much

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 16/02/2010 23:55  

erm ............ just thought i've never actually seen a Ken doll with anything to give a Prince Albert too !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2010 00:18  

a Prince Albert, perhaps?). lost again...... am i missing somethig here ????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2010 00:22  

I think Ken looks pretty cool!!! This is nothing new.... there has been various incarnations of an HD Barbie since 1997, including an African-American HD Barbie... it is interesting to see how they have changed through the years though.... er...*cough*.... spark plugs.... torque wrenches... *cough*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/02/2010 00:23  

ahem.............. is there something you need to get off your chest TC ????

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 17/02/2010 00:26  

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/02/2010 00:28  

.............. is there something you need to get off your chest TC ???? Yea, all those tools that keep him coughing lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/02/2010 00:28  

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/02/2010 00:30  

A Harley must be for the American market kids here not know what one is lol Too many corners where we live HEHEHEHE

Update Reply
madscots @ 17/02/2010 00:40  

Oh, they take corners all right... you just have to know how to ride them!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/02/2010 00:46  

hey, i ride a cruiser, although not a harley, its still a 1600cc cruiser, and i bet if i wanted to i could keep up with some of these plastic rockets !!! plus i had a harley last year and it was great fun grinding the footpegs round corners !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2010 00:52  

Well, I am not saying I can keep up with sports bikes but I do surprise a few riders by just what the bike can do... If you just treat is as an ordinary bike and are prepared to put the hours in taming it and getting used to its little foibles then it will reward you ten-fold...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/02/2010 01:06  

What grinding the foot pegs on a harley Ian and nothing fell of it lol ( standing by for the abuse H riders...but you know its true lol)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2010 02:38  

TC did u have a shaving Ken ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2010 09:12  

No BJ, but it did have a Prince Albert.... I have ridden over 10K on my Nightster, toured 2-up, ridden in -12°C up to a ski centre with a half inch of ice frozen on my jacket, regularly take it off road up a steep dirt track with potholes and bermed corners and the only thing that has fallen off is the toe peg on my gear selector where the guys cracked the Loctite during a service to 'reposition' it (after I had found the optimum position of where it should be!). I guess there are three types of people - those who buy into the Harley hype, those who buy into the anti-Harley hype and those who just get out there and ride the damn things properly... (ok... there are other types of people too... those who are open-minded... those who don't give a damn... those who have a little bubble of spit form in the corner of their mouth when they are talking...etc..etc...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/02/2010 09:56  

a Prince Albert, perhaps?). lost again...... am i missing somethig here ???????? ok, here goes..... i'me brave enough as well, to stand up and say; "my name's clarissa and i dont know either "

Update Reply
clarissa @ 17/02/2010 11:36  

vfr400paul, clarissa, Welcome to the wonderful world of genital piercings.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/02/2010 12:27  

TeeCee........ got ya........thanks for the enlightenment

Update Reply
clarissa @ 17/02/2010 12:39  

TC i luv it wen u talk dirty lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2010 21:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email