MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Biker Match Girl opens Bliss cafe patisserie in Thirsk

Biker Match Girl opens Bliss cafe  patisserie in Thirsk (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Girl opens Bliss cafe  patisserie in Thirsk (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Biker Match Girl opens Bliss cafe patisserie in Thirsk

Sorry I missed you all. I was there at !. I had a nice coffee and bacon btty. I might go back tomorrow with a poster for You're welcom back rally. They said they would put one up for us.After I had forgotten to take one today.

Update Reply
timhall @ 20/02/2010 15:47  

Had a good ride out and enjoyed meeting old friends and making new ones...... A big thank you to the staff at the cafe for making us feel very welcome, pushing tables together etc, makes a change to have staff that actually smile and talk to you (thank you girls), and last but not least,,,,coffee and food looked and tasted excellent...... carrot cake lush!! craig...........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2010 18:30  

*have a good spin out*

Wheely I did it's all your fault!!

Glad you all had a good time, maybe do it again next weekend if the weathers good again

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 20/02/2010 19:22  

my fault ! they dont call you rusty for nothing do they lol soz a bout your bike terry hope you get it sorted soon remember winter riding sharpens your skills ( but they never say coz we learn by our mistakes do they ) legs it out the way in case rusty slip over and falls on me

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 20/02/2010 19:44  

But did Blue get his botty slapped when he got home?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2010 21:20  

XK,,,,if he was lucky he did

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2010 21:30  

So who's glad we decided to ride out yesterday?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/02/2010 10:34  

Me - definitely. As for Blue, it looks like the jury is still out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 10:56  

Could you pop the next ride onto events pretty please. I could have made this one :<

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 21/02/2010 13:55  

Rusty said: maybe do it again next weekend if the weathers good again I hope ya mean the ride out and not your accident? I hope ya get your bike sorted soon and it's good that you're ok

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/02/2010 14:04  

All is calm in the Blue household (thankfully).

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/02/2010 15:40  

Dead calm?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/02/2010 15:42  

Got loads done on the bike today thanks kwak and i've ordered some plastic welding gear to fix the fairing. I should be out and about again next week sporting a few scrapes but nothing a new paint job won't sort.

As for Geoffs question I wish I'd stayed home lol. Not really I learned a valuable lesson

Alice I will post it on events next time but I didn't know some of the others were going. It was only looking like 4 of us from round here so I didn't think it was worth it, knuckles firmly rapped

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 21/02/2010 15:45  

sundays would be good if we could tend to be working saturdays

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 21/02/2010 16:56  

sundays are better for me too

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 21/02/2010 16:57  

But is the caff open on Sundays?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 17:28  

I think cafe is open sunday's because Tim mentioned in earlier post that he is going back today to put poster up for welcome back rally??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 17:40  

Sundays are good ... so long as its not snowing lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/02/2010 17:43  

Hello my hardy bikers Sorry I wasn't in the cafe on Saturday to say hello....Yes we are open on a Sunday 10am - 4pm (bit later once it warms up a bit)....As for the yellows I just park on them...Only the police that can move you on in any case, alternatively the pavement is nice and wide and my bike fits a treat lol.... If you want to be good tho there is proper parking a plenty in Thirsk. Please let me know when you are out on the bikes and if it's a little warmer I may get the bike out and join you. Last time I was out was for the photo shoot and all the break horses went to my head and I came off - still at least I can now say I've had my knee down See you soon - happy to put up posters, arrange blind dates, sort out ride-outs/rallys what have you...Just let me know what you need - Pure Bliss indeedy Love Jax

Update Reply
jax0569 @ 22/02/2010 13:18  

Oh no, not another faller!! Sorry to hear this Jax.

Regarding parking on the pavement, be careful here kiddies; if it's within the highway boundary then the footpath is still covered by the double yellows.

Given the designated bike parking literally within three minutes walk, I'd park in the market square still.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/02/2010 15:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email