MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Just Biker Jokes

Just Biker Jokes - Forums [Biker Match] Just Biker Jokes - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Just Biker Jokes

Two old bikers are in a bar. They both have had a successful life and have done well with there businesses.They start arguing about who has the biggest place and property.Finally after a couple of hours there is no real end to who has what.One of them says.......I'll tell you what, I can get on my old Harley at sunrise and ride till sunset and I stillwont have reached the end of my property.The other old biker puts his beer down, looks at his friend, and says.........I know just what you mean, I had a Harley like that once A ten-year-old boy was walking down the street when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up behind him and asks, "Hey kid, wanna go for a ride?" "No!", said the boy, and he kept on walking.The motorcyclist pulls up to him again and says,"Hey kid, I'll give you 10 bucks if you hop on the back."NO!" said the boy and proceeded down the street a little quicker.The motorcyclist pulls up to the boy again and says, "OK kid, I'll give you 20 bucks and a BIG bag of candy if you hop on the back for a ride."At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily,"Look Dad, YOU bought the Honda, you ride it!" The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is that you can hang out in Heaven with anyone you want."Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God." St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God. God recognized Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented motorcycles, eh?!Arthur said, "Yeah, that's me..."God commented, "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution, and can't run without a road?!" Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke."Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman???" God said, "Ah, yes". "Well," said Arthur, "Professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention: 1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion2. It chatters constantly at high speeds3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust5. And the maintenance costs are outrageous!""Hmmmm, you have some good points there..." replied God. "It may be true that my invention is flawed, but according to my calculations, more men are riding my invention than yours!" Two bikers are pulled up at a stop sign. One looks up and sees a funeral procession starting by. He pulls the bike to the side of the road, gets off, stands by its side, takes off his helmet, and bows his head. The procession passes by the intersection and the biker puts on his helmet, gets back on the bike, and starts it up.The other biker comes over and says, "That was touching. I didn't know you had it in you."The first biker responds, "Well, I guess it was the right thing to do - after all, I was married to her for 40 years." There's a fellow who is an avid rider. Actually he's a motorcycle fanatic. He has not missed a weekend of motorcycle riding in years. Every Saturday and Sunday morning he gets up very early and goes meets his buddies for a nice long ride. On this one morning, he gets up early, gets dressed, gets his riding gear out of the closet and goes out to the garage to prepare to leave. While out there it started raining a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind is blowing at 30 mph. He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the Weather Channel. From there he finds it's going to be bad weather all day long. So he puts his bike back into the garage and comes back inside. He quietly undresses and slips back into bed where he cuddles up to his wife's back, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible."To which she replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out riding his bike today?" Three men sat at bar, a lawyer, a doctor & a biker.The lawyer said - "Last night I licked my wife all over and she got so excitedthat she felt like she was floating"The doctor said - "Last night as I massaged my wife she got so excited that her body actually rose off the bed"The biker said "Last night I f****d my wife hard up the a**e then I jumped up and wiped my dick on the curtains and my wife............Hit The Roof!

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 06/02/2010 20:39  

Lol This biker went to a store the other day, and was in there for only about 5 minutes. However, when he came out there was a cop writing a parking ticket. So the biker went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?" The cop ignored him and continued writing the ticket. So the biker called the cop a pencil-necked Nazi. The cop glared at him and started writing another ticket for having worn tires! So then the biker called the cop a piece of horseshit. The cop finished the second ticket and put it on the cars windscreen with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes and the more the biker abused the cop, the more tickets he wrote. Of course, the biker didn't care. His motorcycle was parked around the corner.

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 06/02/2010 22:10  

hehehe,forgot to change the colour on cut and paste.

Simple rules for the biker chicks 1. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put it down.
2. Don't cut your hair.
3. If you ask us a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
4. Sometimes he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
5. He's never thinking about "The Relationship."
6. Get rid of your Scooter. No, it's not different, it's just like every other Scooter.
9. Bikers are better then ANY Mod. Period.
8. Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.
9. You have enough Leathers.
10. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
11. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must. But don't expect us to like it.
12. Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot, and your dad probably is too.
13. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
14. He won't remember your anniversary, mark it on the calender.
15. Yes and No, are perfectly acceptable answers.
16. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
17. Foreign films are for foreigners.
18. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in a argument.
19. All comments become null and void after 1 day.
20. If you don't dress like an ann summers girl, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
21. If something we said can be interpreted two different ways, and one way makes you sad or angry, we meant the other way.
22. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
23. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during the riding.
24. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, neither do we.
25. When we're turning the Bars and the Bike is starting onto the off ramp, of the motorway,you saying "this is our exit," is not necessary.

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 06/02/2010 22:18  

Tried that set of rules BB They dont work, thats why i'm single!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 06/02/2010 22:31  

One Sunday an old biker walks into church and sits down in the front row. As the preacher is beginning his sermon, the devil suddenly appears at the altar. The members of the congregation, including the preacher himself, flee the church in terror, all except for this one old biker in the front row.The devil notices this one biker still in the church and walks down from the altar to confront him. He roars at the man, "Do you know who I am?""Why of course I know who you are," the man calmly replies. "You're Satan.""And you're not afraid of me like the others?" the devil asks somewhat miffed.To which the biker replies, "No. Why should I be? I've been married to your sister for the last 25 years." Mechanics of Heart Surgery A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcyclewhen he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was waiting for the service manager to take a look at his bike. The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, can I ask you a question?" The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its 'heart', take valves out, fix'em, put'em back in; and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a measly salary and you get the really big bucks when you and I are doing basically the same kind of work?"The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic, "Try doing it with the engine running." Stuck In the Mud On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together. One day, the two were playing when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink. Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help! Off the chicken ran, back to the farm.Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor. Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley. Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life. Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him. After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned. The friendship between the two animals was cemented: best buddies, best pals.A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life! The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle. Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his dick and he would then lift him out of the pit. The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life. The moral of the story?When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks. Biker Saves A Life Two bikers walk into a roadhouse to wash the road dust from their throats. They stand at the bar, drinking a beer and talking about the new model Harleys.Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the bikers looks at her and says, "kin ya swaller?" The woman shakes her head, no. "Kin ya breathe?" The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head.The biker walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her panties, and slowly runs his tongue from the back of her thigh up to the small of her back. The woman is so shocked, that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the biker walks slowly back to the bar and takes a drink from his beer.His buddy says, "Ya know, I'd heard of that there "Hind Lick Maneuver," but 'til today, I ain't never seen nobody do it." Honda Motorcycle? A biker is riding a new motorcycle on the highway.While passing a car, he knocks on the window. The driver of the car opens the window and says, "Yes?" The bike responds, "Ever driven a Honda motorcycle?" The driver says, "No I haven't."The biker drives on, until he sees the next car. While passing it, he knocks on the window. The driver of the car opens the window and says, "Yes?" The bike responds, "Ever driven a Honda motorcycle?" The driver says, "No I haven't."Then, suddenly, there is a curve, the biker sees it too late. He crashes off the road into a ditch. A car stops and a man runs to the unlucky biker. Covered in blood and surely dying, the biker asks, "Ever driven a Honda motorcycle?" The man replies, "Yes I have. I had a Honda for 20 years". The biker asks, "Where are the brakes?" Biker Tools HAMMER: Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate expensive parts not far from the object we are trying to hit. MECHANIC'S KNIFE: Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on boxes containing seats and motorcycle jackets. ELECTRIC HAND DRILL: Normally used for spinning steel pop rivets in their holesuntil you die of old age, but it also works great for drilling mounting holes in mudguards just above the brake line that goes to the rear wheel. PLIERS: Used to round off bolt heads. HACKSAW: One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle. It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes. VICE-GRIPS: Used to round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand. OXYACETYLENE TORCH: Used almost entirely for lighting various flammableobjects and liquids in your garage. Also handy for igniting the grease inside a brakedrum you're trying to get the bearing race out of. WHITWORTH SOCKETS: Once used for working on older British cars and motorcycles, they are now used mainly for impersonating that 9/16 or 1/2 socket you've been searching for the last 15 minutes. DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metalbar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, splattering it against that freshly painted part you were drying. WIRE WHEEL: Cleans rust off old bolts and then throws them somewhere under theworkbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprint whorls and hard-earned guitar calluses in about the time it takes you to say, "Ouch...." HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK: Used for lowering a motorcycle to the ground after you have installed your new front disk brake setup, trapping the jack handle firmlyunder the front mudguard/forks etc. EIGHT-FOOT LONG DOUGLAS FIR 2X4: Used for levering a motorcycle upward off a hydraulic jack. TWEEZERS: A tool for removing wood splinters. PHONE: Tool for calling your neighbor to see if he has another hydraulic floor jack. SNAP-ON GASKET SCRAPER: Theoretically useful as a sandwich tool for spreading mayonnaise; used mainly for getting dog-doo off your boot. E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool that snaps off in bolt holes andis ten times harder than any known drill bit. TIMING LIGHT: A stroboscopic instrument for illuminating grease buildup. TWO-TON HYDRAULIC ENGINE HOIST: A handy tool for testing the tensile strength of ground straps and brake lines you may have forgotten to disconnect. CRAFTSMAN 1/2 x 16-INCH SCREWDRIVER: A large motor mount prying tool that inexplicably has an accurately machined screwdriver tip on the end without the handle. BATTERY ELECTROLYTE TESTER: A handy tool for transferring sulfuric acid from a car battery to the inside of your toolbox after determining that your battery is dead as a doornail, just as you thought. AVIATION METAL SNIPS: See hacksaw. LEAD LIGHT: The mechanic's own tanning booth. Sometimes called a drop light, it is a good source of vitamin D, "the sunshine vitamin," which is not otherwise found under motorcycles at night. Health benefits aside, it's main purpose is to consume 40-watt light bulbs at about the same rate that 105-mm howitzer shells might be used during, say, the first few hours of the Battle of the Bulge. More often dark than light, its name is somewhat misleading. PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER: Normally used to stab the lids of old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splash oil on your shirt; can also be used, as the name implies, to round off Phillips screw heads. AIR COMPRESSOR: A machine that takes energy produced in a coal-burning power plant 200 miles away and transforms it into compressed air that travels by hose to a Pneumatic impact wrench that grips rusty bolts last tightened 60 years ago by someone in Birmingham, and rounds them off. PRY BAR: A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50p part. HOSE CUTTER: A tool used to cut hoses 1/2 inch too short. Speeding? A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange: Officer: May I see your driver's license?Biker: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI. Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?Biker: It's not my bike. I stole it. Officer: The motorcycle is stolen?Biker: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the tool bag when I was putting my gun in there. Officer: There's a gun in the tool bag?Biker: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the dude who owns this bike and stuffed his dope in the saddle bags. Officer: There's drugs in the saddle bags too?!?!?Biker: Yes, sir. Hearing this, the rookie immediately called his captain. The biker was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the biker to handle the tense situation: Captain: Sir, can I see your license?Biker: Sure. Here it is.It was valid. Captain: Who's motorcycle is this?Biker: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration. Captain: Could you slowly open your tool bag so I can see if there's a gun in it?Biker: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.Sure enough, there was nothing in the tool bag. Captain: Would you mind opening your saddle bags? I was told you said there's drugs in them.Biker: No problem.The saddle bags were opened; no drugs. Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole this motorcycle, had a gun in the tool bag, and that there were drugs in the saddle bags.Biker: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too. A guy is at the Pearly Gates, hoping to be admitted, and St. Peter says to the guy, "I can't see that you did anything really good in your life, but you never did anything bad either. I tell you what, if you can tell me one really good deed that you did, you're in."So the guy says, "Once I was driving down the road and saw a gang of bikers assaulting this poor girl. So I pulled over, got out my car, grabbed a tire iron and walked straight up to the gang's leader--a huge ugly guy with a studded leather jacket, bald head but with hair all over his body, and a chain running from his nose to his ear.Undaunted, I ripped the chain out of his nose and ear and smashed him over the head with the tire iron. Then I turned around and, wielding my tire iron, yelled to the rest of them, 'You leave this poor, innocent lady alone! You're all a bunch of sick, deranged animals! Go home before I teach you all a lesson in pain!'"Impressed, St. Peter says, "Really? I can't seem to find this in your file. When did this happen?""Oh, about two minutes ago." Dear Trisha, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up.My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my motorcycle that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the gasket between the rear head and rocker arm cover.So...is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it back to the dealer? A crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a tavern in the middle of nowhere,parks his bike and walks inside.As he passes through the swinging doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar that reads: COLD BEER: $2.00HAMBURGER: $2.25CHEESEBURGER: $2.50CHICKEN SANDWICH: $3.50HAND JOB: $50.00 Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' biker walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple ofsun-wrinkled farmers.She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker."Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"The ole biker leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers, "are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, yes, I sure am".The ole' biker leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good,‘cause I want a cheeseburger".

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 07/02/2010 15:12  

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said: "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over any time I want." The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of some thing that would honour and glorify me." The biker thought about it for some time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing is wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy!" The Lord replied, "How many lanes do you want on that bridge?" This guy has always dreamed of owning a Harley Davidson. One day he has finally saved up enough money so he goes down to the dealer.After he picks out the perfect bike, the dealer tells him about an old biker trick that will keep the chrome on his new bike free from rust. The dealer tells him that all he has to do is to keep a jar of Vaseline handy and put it on the chrome before it rains, and everything will be fine. He happily pays for the bike and leaves.A few months later, the young man meets a woman and falls in love. She asks him to come home and meet her parents over dinner. He readily accepts and the date is set. At the appointed time, he picks her up on his Harley and they ride to her parents house. Before they go in, she tells him that they have a family tradition that whoever speaks first after dinner must do the dishes.After a delicious dinner everyone sits in silence waiting for the first person to break the silence and get stuck doing the dishes. After a long fifteen minutes, the young man decides to speed things up, so he reaches over and kisses his woman in front of her family. No one says a word.Emboldened, he slips his hand under her blouse and fondles her breasts. Still no one says a word.Finally, he throws her on the table and has sex with her in front of everyone. No one says a word.Now he is getting desperate, so he grabs her mother and throws HER on the table. They have even wilder sex. Still no one speaks. By now he is thinking what to do next when he hears thunder in the distance. His first thought is to protect the chrome on his Harley, so he gets his jacket,reaches in his pocket and pulls out his jar of Vaseline.The father says, "Okay damm it, I'll do the dishes!" A biker went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the biker and asked, "Are you a real biker?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on Harleys. My momma was pregnant with me when she rode on the back of my Daddy's Harley, then as a little boy I rode on the back with my Daddy until I finally got my own Harley. I've been riding a Harley ever since. So yes, I guess I am a real biker."She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women; when I shower, watch TV, eat, whatever, everything seems to make me think of women." Then she got up and left.The biker was thinking about what just happened when a man sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real biker?"He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian." A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer. When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer, it's gonna start any second.""That's it!" She blows her top, "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"The husband sighed. "Oh shit, it's started!"

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 08/02/2010 14:09  

While riding one day, alone Biker met a Farmer riding a horse with a dog and a sheep alongside. The biker began a conversation . . . .
• Biker: "Hey, cool dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?"
• Farmer: "Dogs don't talk."
• Biker: "Hey dog, how's it going?"
• Dog: "Doing' alright."
• Farmer: Look of shock.
• Biker: "Is this your owner?" pointing at the farmer.
• Dog: "Yep."
• Biker: "How does he treat you?"
• Dog: "Really well. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, & takes me to the river once a week."
• Farmer: Look of total disbelief.
• Biker: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
• Farmer: "Horses don't talk."
• Biker: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
• Horse: "Cool."
• Farmer: Extreme look of shock.
• Biker: "Is this your owner? " pointing at the Farmer.
• Horse: "Yessiree Bob."
• Biker: "How's he treating you?"
• Horse: "Pretty good, and thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a shed to protect me."
• Farmer: Total look of utter amazement.
• Biker: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"
• Farmer: "The sheep is a liar."

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/02/2010 21:52  

Sorry guys, just found this one and couldn't resist it!!! Race with a HarleyI raced a Harley today and after some really hard riding I managedto PASS the guy. I was riding on one of those really, reallytwisting sections of mountain road with no straight sections tospeak of and where most of the bends have warning signs thatsay "MAX SPEED 30 MPH".I knew if I was going to pass one of those monsters with thosebig-cubic-inch motors, it would have to be a place like this wherehandling and rider skill are more important than horsepower alone.I saw the guy up ahead as I exited one of the turns and knew I couldcatch him, but it wouldn't be easy. I concentrated on my braking andcornering. Three corners later, I was on his mudguard. Catching himwas one thing; passing him would prove to be another.Two corners later, I pulled up next to him as we sailed down themountain. I think he was shocked to see me next to him, as I nearlygot by him before he could recover. Next corner, same thing. I'dmanage to pull up next to him as we started to enter the corners butwhen we came out he'd get on the throttle and out-power me. Hishorsepower was almost too much to overcome, but this only made memore determined than ever.My only hope was to out-brake him. I held off squeezing the leveruntil the last instant. I kept my nerve while he lost his. In aninstant I was by him. Corner after corner, I could hear the roar ofhis engine as he struggled to keep up. Three more miles to go beforethe road straightens out and he would pass me for good.But now I was in the lead and he would no longer hold me back. Istretched out my lead and by the time we reached the bottom of thecanyon, he was more than a full corner behind. I could no longer seehim in my rear-view mirror.Once the road did straighten out, it seemed like it took milesbefore he passed me, but it was probably just a few hundred yards. Iwas no match for that kind of horsepower, but it was done. In thetightest section of road, where bravery and skill count for morethan horsepower and deep pockets, I had passed him. Though it wasnot easy, I had won the race to the bottom of the mountain and I hadpreserved the proud tradition of one of the best bits of Brit iron.I will always remember that moment. I don't think I've ever pedaledso hard in my life. And, some of the credit must go to Raleighcycles, as well. They really make a great bicycle...

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 09/02/2010 18:12  

When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks. Brilliant lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2010 18:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email