MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Clever Puns

Clever Puns - Forums [Biker Match] Clever Puns - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Clever Puns

Creative Puns for Smart Minds 1. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s Round Table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi. 2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian . 3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still. 4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated in an algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption. 5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work. 6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery. 7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was prosecuted for littering 8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart. 9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.. 10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana. 11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it. 12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization. 13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, “You stay here, I’ll go on a head.” 14. I wondered why the ball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me. 15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab centre said, “Keep off the Grass.” 16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, “No change yet.” 17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion. 19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large. 20. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran. 21 A backward poet writes inverse. 22. In a democracy, it’s your vote that counts. In feudalism, it’s your count that votes. 23. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion. 24. Don’t join dangerous cults, practice safe sects!

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 04/02/2010 18:08  

PML @ number 8 and *11 (*was that the same day that someone blew up the cop station toilets, the police had nothing to go on)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/02/2010 23:14  

wrt no 3 did she make him liquor all night long?

Update Reply
akceller8 @ 23/02/2010 13:59  

If you jumped off a Paris bridge would you be in seine?

Update Reply
moonstone @ 25/02/2010 00:09  

What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead give away.)

Update Reply
moonstone @ 25/02/2010 00:12  

If you swore you'd never jumped off a bridge in Cairo, would you be in de nile?

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/02/2010 00:26  

A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy

Update Reply
moonstone @ 25/02/2010 16:39  

Two Eskimos paddling in a kayak became chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. It sank--proving that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/02/2010 21:14  

Ever since my friend had all the digits amputated from his feet, I find him very annoying.I think I might be lack-toes intolerant. Archaeologists in Britain found part of an ancient door. It had a stone hinge on it My friend Max hates going up steep hills.He's always been a bit of an anti-climb Max. A man was charged with stealing ducks from a local pond in a small English village.When in court, the judge asked how he pleaded. He replied 'Not guilty Mallard'. I used to want to be a gold prospector, but it didn't pan out. A jump-lead walks into a bar, and looks around aggressively at the other customers.The barman says "All right, I'll serve you... but don't start anything." A woman went to France on a wine-tasting vacation. Unfortunately, while in the capital city, she drank too much, fell from her hotel window and ended up in a body cast.When she got home, she swore never to get plastered in Paris again.

Update Reply
trikerider552 @ 25/02/2010 21:32  

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/02/2010 22:27  

Is a farmer a man outstanding in his field???

Update Reply
snod @ 06/03/2010 13:54  

If How Hi is a China man, can So low be his wife?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2010 12:25  

Just noticed a comment in the chatroom "people keep entering then leaving just before someone else comes in" and immediate thought was "obviously suffering from premature evacuation"

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 07/04/2010 00:18  

Scorpio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am not surew hat you mean please explain

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/04/2010 01:33  

Just a load of coming and going BJ ..... seemingly at the wrong moment

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2010 02:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email