MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Night out in Brum - 19th Feb

Night out in Brum - 19th Feb (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Night out in Brum - 19th Feb (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Night out in Brum - 19th Feb

Yippppeeeeeeeeee what a fab night....... Really really ace band.......... Fantastic meeting some old friends.....and more new ones too..... Roll on the next one................. T-shirt.... Barn..... oh Rossi..... if only you knew....PMSL.....got something a bit special in mind..... Just don't forget yer monkies Follow the link (the one Paul shoulda added (revenge for Middle Earth comment lol) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=668 sorry Kwak.... didnt know how to add the link.... (sheltered life etc...) But now I can see what to do next time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2010 21:15  

That link didn't work Paul, which is weird cos it's the same as mine Try this http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=668

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/02/2010 21:38  

It certainly was worth the trip, even with the brass monkey being around for the bike ride home in the early hours! Was great to meet all that went and as others have said special thanks to BJ for sorting it out and to Paul for the photos! and as Paul said Roll on the next one.................

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 20/02/2010 23:45  

Scorpio ur bike sounded pretty damn gud though

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 00:02  

Sounded even better when I let it rip on the 42 going home

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 21/02/2010 00:12  

Ah so it was you i heard about on the news tut tut

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 00:30  

cheers BJ you are a star[ or should that be two stars] had a great time roll on the next one hope you remembered to take your glasses home, we will all have to get a pair for the next time

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 21/02/2010 23:27  

Hey WN was gud to see u again and yep rem me specs, i shall have to invest in several more pairs me thinks for next time

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 23:28  

Accessories to go with tassled jackets ???

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 26/02/2010 23:01  

sounds like you all had a fantastic time.wish I could have bin there guys and dolls.

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 27/02/2010 03:58  

S54 very fetching Paul has already gone on ebay for a pair bless him

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2010 00:32  

C'mon scorpio...... even I have limits yer know........ Think I'd rather be on a..... (can u say the "C" word on here???) (oh well..going to any way...) I'd rather be on a cruiser........... LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2010 09:12  

Sorry Paul, stumbled across them whilst looking on-line for some new boots and in light of recent jests I just couldn't resist Cannot for the life of me understand why any self-respecting biker would want to buy a pair anyway, even if they did ride a cruiser...... a thought that just sprang to mind whilst typing this "if one wears spats with brogues then do these qualify as *wats"

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 01/03/2010 12:26  

want some !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 01/03/2010 12:43  

Hey guys Following the success of the recent Brum nite out I have submitted one for this month. It's still to be approved but it to see a cover band call Free at Last - a Free/Bad Company cover band. The venue is as before - Inn on the Green in Acocks Green. Let me know what you think guys. S x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 01/03/2010 20:10  

wot date are you thinking of for the next night out, I couldnt make the last 1 so hopefully I can make this one

Update Reply
drobess @ 01/03/2010 20:28  

Hi Drobess I'm thinking Friday 19 March - I'm just waiting for approval. I've actually started another thread for this under March Brum nite out(once I realised how to do it). Can you make this one? S x

Update Reply
serendipity @ 01/03/2010 20:43  

Hoping to make it will let u know for sure later this week

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2010 23:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email