MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MAG FARO rally July 2010

MAG FARO rally July 2010 - Forums [Biker Match] MAG FARO rally July 2010 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MAG FARO rally July 2010

Anyone looking to go this year? I am but the ferry crossings into Santander don't tie up very well meaning having to arrive well early and camp elsewhere or have one day to get from the port to Faro. Anyone got any advice or alternative ferry routes. I have gone through France before but really don't have the holiday/leave to take the time this year. Would be interested in hearing from any prospective travel buddies too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/01/2010 21:53  

Are the times for the Bilbao ferries better?? I know it is a much slower crossing but not sure what day it will come in,,,

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 11/01/2010 22:50  

Well early on Monday and then back Tuesday meaning a slow ride down and a bloody quick one back up lol! I can not face flying in with the numpties - just not my way. So it's either making it into a full on summer holiday or maybe the tunnel and a really good long blast down. Done it before - home from Madrid in 23 hours but boy it was knackering.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2010 18:35  

I like your style GBB but as Ryanair comes as close to a door to door service as it's possible to get from where I am, I think I'd just have to grin and bear it with the numpties. Not that it'll happen, I fear, but I can always dream...

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/01/2010 19:20  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=644

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/01/2010 21:47  

Hmmmmm Just had a look at the event on the web site ... Why is the Medical Tent listed at the end of all the events I wonder ????

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/01/2010 23:02  

Numpty question here... What's MAG's involvement? No mention of MAG on the site and I've never heard of it described as such before.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/01/2010 23:17  

its moto club faro that run the event gbb u can camp from tues onwards alltho nothing is open till thurs if u need anymore details just pm me as i av a mate in the club cheers mick

Update Reply
triker100 @ 18/01/2010 22:12  

Your right WB,Motoclub Faro are a huge club in their own right.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2010 22:41  

doing a trip to Faro later in the year 1 of my pals has done our route on google earth going to fun through the mountins, Any one up for joining in pm me, going to do an event or two and stay a couple of nights in my house in the algarve Ps anyone like a holiday good location can send you the link Paul

Update Reply
No 1 fan @ 20/01/2010 07:14  

Can we get the name changed on the Events Calendar then please?

Not fair to credit MAG with running an event they have nothing to do with.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/01/2010 08:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email