MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Foot of snow is on its way !!!!!

Foot of snow is on its way !!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Foot of snow is on its way !!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Foot of snow is on its way !!!!!

Oh I spoke too soon it's hailing

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 30/12/2009 14:59  

quack says "It's been slaining here, that's a cross between sleet and rain" Surely, a cross between sleet and rain is still sleet.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/12/2009 16:35  

Slaining..................I like it

Update Reply
drobess @ 30/12/2009 17:03  

Is "snailing" a cross between snow and hail????. You know ...those little powdery balls that sometimes fall from the sky

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2009 17:21  

I thought "snailing" was when holiday makers do 30 in their cars in a 60 limit, when I just want to get home after finishing work . They need to turn the coast road into a duel carraigeway!!

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 30/12/2009 18:20  

Quote : "While up to four inches of snowfall in the Midlands and surrounding parts of central England is also expected." Amazing. Had a great rideout today. Got a bit wet, but not really cold. Good job we didn't believe a word those idiots spout. Wish I'd got a job, where they paid me, regardless of how good a job I did.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 30/12/2009 18:26  

hear hear mandi been saying that for years fg tourists lol
wheres this snow BJ ?????????? havent seen any yet but they allways panic when weve just had a bout of snow dont they lol nearly 2010 summers coming bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 30/12/2009 19:29  

This should maybe be in the what made you laugh thread but anyway its weather related....... I'm 41yr old & my mams just rung me to tell me to be careful about going to work tomorrow, well driving home actually. Apparently it's gonna start snowing here at dinnertime, "so be careful, your dad will be at home if you need him" .......awwwww bless her

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 30/12/2009 19:36  

I bet a foot of snow IS actually on its way,.... for somewhere in Norway. We'll get a foot of rain more likely,.. and that'll melt the rest of the snow,.. causing the usual flooding, that 'catches out' most of the local idiot authorities because they wern't 'expecting' it!!!!!!

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 30/12/2009 19:57  

Blues, slaining is sleet and rain, which means more rain than snow, sleet is snow and rain so slaining is a combo of sleet and rain, and sleet has rain in it which means more rain than snow so my word slaining. Confused? You soon will be

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/12/2009 20:38  

no snowmen today here either , although it is on the tops of the hills, had a slush ball fight with kids today after feeding the horses, still waiting!

Update Reply
savanna @ 30/12/2009 22:32  

Hey dont shoot the messenger Bro , i was just doing my public duty and informing you all of the details i was given !!!!

My snowman melted today :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/12/2009 23:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email