MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

removing baffles.....anyone tried it ???

removing baffles.....anyone tried it ??? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] removing baffles.....anyone tried it ??? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

removing baffles.....anyone tried it ???

Thanks Ian, Ill have a look and do some research to see what info I can find out before I make any decisions!.....much appreciated

Update Reply
babyharley @ 30/11/2009 16:07  

i am baffled if ya cant sort it, but exhausted with the questions.....i am fuming .....ouch...lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2009 20:11  

...he he and you think you're baffled) ? (at least you know what you're talking about and doing here...............Im blonde remember so how do you think I feel e.g. circlips, rivets etc (and clueless into the bargain!) pmsl! made me smile anyway

Update Reply
babyharley @ 30/11/2009 20:29  

i av vance nd hines long shots on my intruder baffs removed sounds awsome if its a big v twin its got to thunder bh like yr new toy

Update Reply
triker100 @ 02/12/2009 20:01  

Whats a quiet V twin

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/12/2009 20:17  

one with baffles lol

Update Reply
triker100 @ 02/12/2009 21:39  

Na never seen one. Do they make them that way or is it a mod that can be done

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/12/2009 21:43  

aw ty Triker and it is nice aint it lol! ...........andyes they do make em Mick cos Ive got one..........so quiet after the roar of my little Harley I have to keep checking its still running lmao!!!.........................I want the roar of thunder to match the awesome Vulcan presence that it has.......................one day soon, when I sort out whats what, you'll hear as well as see it coming lmao!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 02/12/2009 22:48  

I put the baffles in my Tuono but didnt like it so ripped them back out. was set up in shop with them out so seems best to leave it that way

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/12/2009 22:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email