MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

starman67 help needed please anyone.

starman67 help needed please anyone. - Forums [Biker Match] starman67 help needed please anyone. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

starman67 help needed please anyone.

Hi any body out there who is willing to help me with advice or help me to finish my trike to get it on the road for spring. What needs doing now is the electrics,brakes need finishing and i need someone to make exsausts for me,also just a couple of small things need machineing and i need extended cables,thottle,clutch,and brake and thats it i just hope it starts then thanks starman67

Update Reply
Starman67 @ 08/11/2009 16:51  

Hi, I myself can't help you but if you go on the NABD web site they might. There are several riders on there that have trikes and they might be able to help. Place a post on their site and see what happens. Lin

Update Reply
LINDAJ @ 08/11/2009 17:17  

custom chrome use to doo extended cables for ape hangers and the likes starman demon tweeks doo short straight n bent pipe so u could alter ur exhaust that way !!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 08/11/2009 19:03  

Hi Starman...what is it that you need machineing ? as i might be able to help you out as a good friend of mine works in a m/c shop ....full of lathes mills etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2009 20:59  

Hey - well you know what I do for a living!!!Do you know any of the lads from the Celtic Riders up your way?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2009 21:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email