MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

"Get On" Campaign - free motorcycle lessons in the UK

"Get On" Campaign - free motorcycle lessons in the UK - Forums [Biker Match] "Get On" Campaign - free motorcycle lessons in the UK - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

"Get On" Campaign - free motorcycle lessons in the UK

Get On Campaign FREE Motorcycle lesson Want to ride a motorcycle? If youre thinking about learning to ride a scooter or a motorcycle, or getting back on one after a bit of a break, then go to www.geton.co.uk for more info!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 02/11/2009 19:46  

nice one BH !!!! cheers for the link

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/11/2009 19:47  

That looks a great site, fab find BH.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 02/11/2009 20:12  

Excellent find BH

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/11/2009 12:13  

Right bringing this up to the fore again and updating those of you who were "thinking about" it but not go round to it yet! My daughter in law was like that but I knew she would be interested and get alot out of it once a lesson was booked, so I did it for her or she'd be retired by the time she got round to it lol! Quick and easy to do on-line, all of our local riding schools are participating so there was a choice locally of where to go. You leave your info on-line and the riding school contacts you to arrange a mutually suitable day/time for lesson. 16th January is when I will be taking my daughter in law for hers and she is sooooo very excited too! Feedback so far has been that they have been inundated with ppl booking lesson and that the campaign has been a big success so hurry up.........get in there and book...............you never know until you try and for a free 1 hour lesson with a school of your choice.........what's stopping you?! .... I cant wait either.........I may have just gained another woman motorcyclists in the family lol!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 13/12/2009 10:32  

well dun bh for putting this post up, what a great idea for peeps to give out a free lesson, hope it leads to more bikers out there riding safely

Update Reply
drobess @ 13/12/2009 10:39  

will thay teach me to stay on at silly speeds ???

Update Reply
davetheblade @ 13/12/2009 13:39  

Just had a look at that.Nearest to me is Manchester or Bolton hmmm something to think about in the New Year me thinks

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 13/12/2009 14:35  

Mucklow HIll is the nearest to me that does this ....... am going to take a wee jaunt down there and see whats what .... i'll let folk know how i get on

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2010 15:06  

leaving this link as it's something I really agree with, this is an excellent project and I hope many people take part in the offer.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/02/2010 16:01  

Yes, I phoned up and booked a lesson for my son's partner............we had several local riding schools to choose from and it was a quick and easy process with a very nice man ringing us back and booking her in straight away. Easy peezy so go on, dont sit thinking about it just do.................what you got to lose, its free too!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/02/2010 20:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email