MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Editing

Editing (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Editing (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Editing

Women have odd things in their handbags don't they?...... How come it's never money? ROFL..... Well. ok sometimes yer mum does.... lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/01/2007 19:19  

I don't go anywhere unless I can pay my own way thanks rube

Update Reply
Di @ 23/01/2007 05:44  

I bet it's a plastic card of some kind? Once upon a time it was always money............. Now..... It's plastic nearly all the time. Just get some cash while out, never take it out. No I take that back...... a few coins for the tea/coffee/chocolate machine. OK I'm wrong again......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 23/01/2007 12:32  

yep di i agree i always pay my own way an if i cant afford it i dont go, lol rube my small change is for the choccie machine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/01/2007 16:06  

yep, if i can't afford it i stay at home. never gone out with a bloke and not offered to pay my way or my mates lol

Update Reply
Di @ 23/01/2007 17:11  

Must admit, not really come across a woman who wasn't willing to pay her way....... but I try to make sure she doesn't need to. Much more ..... chivalrous?...... to pay for her, or at least make the offer. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I wouldn't ever expect a woman to pay her way on a date, but at the same time I wouldn't criticise the offer if she made it..... probably refuse it though.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/01/2007 05:20  

awwww that very gentlemanley of you rube....... its nice to bicker whos paying ... you can spot the new daters a mile off they argueing over the bill an whose paying.... well if they both decent that is. my ex used to pay for me while we were out then ask me to cough up when we got home !!! i got sick of it cos his mates thought he was doing the gentlemanly thing not letting me pay, before we split up i went out of my way to let his mates know what he did................ naughty of me i know but got sick of people thinking he was keeping me !!!! he even used to check the mileage and so i paid him the correct amount for my half !!!!!!!! i wouldnt have minded if he didnt try and put across to his mates that he paid for everything we did tight arse git face tosser

Update Reply
storm @ 24/01/2007 17:05  

ya didn't have an amicable split then?

Update Reply
Di @ 24/01/2007 17:47  

Sounds a nice guy.................... not

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/01/2007 20:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email