MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Buell 1125CR

Buell 1125CR - Forums [Biker Match] Buell 1125CR - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Buell 1125CR

Although I love my Nightster I am getting a bit fed up with HDMoCo at the moment and am just looking at my options. Does anybody have experience of the 1125CR (not the R)? I would probably fit the higher handlebars for a better riding position and a proper pillion seat for my girlfriend - anyone know what the 1125CR is like two-up?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/10/2009 20:54  

Hold on one second!!!! Did someone actually mention ... a motorcycle??

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/10/2009 21:02  

My only worry would be that they haven't been out long. Any design fault that might show it's face won't get fixed as there won't be an R&D dep't to redesign it. They'll just keep replacing the faulty part till they run out of bits. other than that, i think the intakes look shite. Nice rotax engine tho.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 18/10/2009 01:02  

I think it has 'Marmite' styling cos I love those scoops! Besides have you seen the chassis? Mmmmm... I am hoping they will have learnt their lessons from the 1125R debacle. That model has been around for a while and the CR is only a variation on that.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/10/2009 09:34  

TeeCee - prices should be tumbling shortly as Harley are binning the Buell brand, where that will leave owners for spares is a bit debatable.

Update Reply
prof @ 23/10/2009 20:02  

the new 1125cr is a very desirable motorbike,wish i had the bucks for it!

Update Reply
excalibur @ 23/10/2009 20:55  

prof - that was one of the reasons I was interested in it. List price £8080 but you can ride one away from the dealers now for £5495... (c'mon exc - now THAT is affordable! ) Seems to be no problems with the parts/warranty for the foreseeable future according to Erik Buell. Took an 1125CR out for a test ride today from Edinburgh dealer but it wasn't the bike I hoped it would be. Still a very interesting bike though!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 24/10/2009 20:01  

Damn good price,think my mate Steve will upgrade depending on what he's offered on his 07 model which cost him about 8k back then..currently not affordable for me though!lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 25/10/2009 08:55  

Shame you didn't like it TC (maybe I'll do a head shave to raise money so I can buy one moth ball it for my retirement fund lol) bloody good price for a brand new cycle though................

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/10/2009 10:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email